To whomever rolled out the Gragas changes;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG Crono

10-19-2010

Thank you. I imagine it won't be earth-shattering gameplay wise, but giving Explosive Cask's debuff to Barrel Roll definitely makes a lot more sense from a design standpoint, and the Gragster could always use a little extra utility.

So, thanks for showing the fat man some love.

poepli

10-19-2010

he was really fine before.

ChibiTushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by poepli View Post
he was really fine before.
Yes, but now he is more fine

WizardClass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

I could always use some Grag love

Gorchek

10-19-2010

Are you stupid? Now you have to actually level Barrel Roll instead of just leveling Rage/Slam. Plus, the AoE of the barrel is much smaller than his ult, hitting less people (also harder to hit with). This was a nerf, I have never needed to slow attack speed before level 6, and I definitely don't need it any sooner than every minute or so.

Crazy Demon

10-19-2010

Quote:
Thank you. I imagine it won't be earth-shattering gameplay wise, but giving Explosive Cask's debuff to Barrel Roll definitely makes a lot more sense from a design standpoint, and the Gragster could always use a little extra utility.

So, thanks for showing the fat man some love.
Er.

Barrel change was cute, but that wasn't the big change. In case you didn't notice, they lowered down his Drunken Rage cooldown from 30 seconds to 25 seconds. Now he only needs 20% cool down reduction instead of 33% to keep up permanent damage reduction.

Now THAT'S a ground breaking buff.