Morgana Nerf closed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4lleus

10-19-2010

Why?

Anyways I was about to reply that I don't think this is a big deal at all. I'm sick of not being able to pick her in ranked because nubs cant play against her. I'm sure she's still gonna get banned until a new champ proves to be more OP, but at least not every single game.

Hitbox made smaller? No biggie IMO, if you had any semblance of aim with the other one you'll be fine. AP ratios changed only really affects early game farm, in which case.. meh, grab MP runes or level it up to 4, big deal. Damage reduction on ult is not a big deal.

Point is, she's still gonna destroy if you're good, like any champ.

And with the swain buff, that pairing is gonna be deadly as hell. It already was possible to insta-kill at level 3-4 with that combo, and I think the swain buff/slight nerf of morg will prove to be more effective even with the nerfing.

One Eye The Hard

10-19-2010

everyone must have downvoted the OP

Bainzor

10-19-2010

Only problem I have is her TS / Snare need to have their CD reduced just a tad if you are going to mess with her numbers. Her CDs were extremely long and after snare/puddle you are left standing for a very long time on her but, that was fine because snare started hitting like a truck after rank 3/4.
But depending on how bad it is I would just like her CDs reduced just a tad.

Amiithystine

10-19-2010

I like that the hit box is smaller, I won't hit it on minions 5 cells away anymore.

TheShortestPath

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
I like that the hit box is smaller, I won't hit it on minions 5 cells away anymore.
I agree, I feel like this is more of a buff than a nerf, for skilled players at least.

Zodiacshape

10-19-2010

Well like I said the reasons they nerfed her are mostly due to QQing and the last reason is to get people to buy Lux who basically the same but better now.

Pursuvora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4lleus View Post
Why?

Anyways I was about to reply that I don't think this is a big deal at all. I'm sick of not being able to pick her in ranked because nubs cant play against her. I'm sure she's still gonna get banned until a new champ proves to be more OP, but at least not every single game.
She doesn't get banned because she was OP. Its because of Black Shield. That can deny alot of spells in the game. It can deny even AD heroes abilties. If it does magic damage, Black Shield will deny it.

PentaThrust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainzor View Post
Only problem I have is her TS / Snare need to have their CD reduced just a tad if you are going to mess with her numbers. Her CDs were extremely long and after snare/puddle you are left standing for a very long time on her but, that was fine because snare started hitting like a truck after rank 3/4.
But depending on how bad it is I would just like her CDs reduced just a tad.
You mean the guy claiming she can spam all her abilities in the other thread didn't know what the f he was talking about? Is UNPOSSIBLE!

grouperish

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureShadow View Post
I agree, I feel like this is more of a buff than a nerf, for skilled players at least.
I assumed that it was a buff

Zodiacshape

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pursuvora View Post
She doesn't get banned because she was OP. Its because of Black Shield. That can deny alot of spells in the game. It can deny even AD heroes abilties. If it does magic damage, Black Shield will deny it.
I don't see why she gets banned and I never had a problem with or against Morgana.