Was this ban Justified?

Yes 163 43.82%
No 156 41.94%
Maybe 53 14.25%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Was this ban Justified?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Today I learned Shiister is another Tribunal forum troll. XD Goodnight people
Is that because I disagreed with you I'm a forum troll? Yet I wasn't a forum troll when I agreed with you or you agreed with me on other threads? Good to show that if you not part of the "in-crowd" you must be a troll then. I can see why there are Anti/Pro Tribunal people now.

Getsuei

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
14-day ban.. ik its not my first time but I have been trying to improve... i did some research and yes banning is punishment and i have improved lookign at this reform card i didn't blame anyone but myself.. on why i was failing.. even thou it was clearly jax with no gnaks..
Stick with what you have been talking about Asukie, do not place blame on others.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...23780#29123780

Quote:
When you are losing your lane at top or mid, Men do not blame it on their jungler. Men recognize that they are effectively playing a 2v1. They are confronting the person in their lane while constantly expecting a gank at anytime. Any ganks from their jungler are a bonus. An unexpected windfall.

Esdese

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Is that because I disagreed with you I'm a forum troll? Yet I wasn't a forum troll when I agreed with you or you agreed with me on other threads? Good to show that if you not part of the "in-crowd" you must be a troll then. I can see why there are Anti/Pro Tribunal people now.
i agree with you, everyone has to have an opinion and i dont like how when you get downvoted, you're automatically "out of the crowd" and therefore a "troll"

IMO this guy should be pardoned, because of the reasons i stated earlier, but i respect yours and i understand why you would think he is actually a troll

xystris

01-10-2013

while I don't think this one game is punish worthy... if it's a 14 day ban... I doubt riot will seriously look into it. They've done it on threads before by lifting punishments but those same people end up back in tribunal that I havn't seen any thread for over 2 months where they did anything to reverse a decision.

Lex Domino

01-10-2013

You must be a troll and all the little forum sheep who agreed with you are either dense or just plain don't read.

Ranked is not for practice. Everyone knows that. If you didn't know then this was your wake up call. Ranked is not for practice.

You hurt other players elo which is a reflection of their status that they take very seriously just so you could "practice".

Stop it or get your permaban. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how many sympathy upvotes you get. If you keep this behavior up you'll be permabanned and forum sympathy won't save you.

SSj Heimerdinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Just my 2 cents but what he meant by that is that in order to get any better at a role is to play with others at his skill level which is ranked where everyone is at each others necks at all times. This wasn't a banish-able offence in my opinion and it's elitist thinking to think that what he said was unjustified.
He said normals are too easy and he wanted to play ranked as riven to get better and I don't blame him for the loss of the game.
Every one on the team contributed to the loss including the trolling vlad.

Shiister

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccChinook View Post
i agree with you, everyone has to have an opinion and i dont like how when you get downvoted, you're automatically "out of the crowd" and therefore a "troll"

IMO this guy should be pardoned, because of the reasons i stated earlier, but i respect yours and i understand why you would think he is actually a troll
Thank you. Harate is bitter and angry because I'm not falling in line with what everyone else says when threads such as these appear.

Asukie

01-10-2013

bump

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-10-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Asukie,

This case was actually one I reviewed earlier today. The behavior struck out to me as slight antagonistic, but it wasn't enough to punish; especially since there was only one match displayed. However, in cases like these I like to investigate a little deeper out. It's been my experience that only in rare cases do completely non-toxic players end up before me in the Tribunal.

When I dig deeper I like to look at things like your over all report history, some individual chat logs from the games you played, and some past tribunal cases you might have had.

What I found was that in times where you get frustrated you often turn into troll mode. In games that go perfectly, this is rarely a problem. You can be a teammate others want to play with. But there are many examples where when things don't go your way you seem to throw your hands up in the air and give up.

It could be because you didn't get what you wanted in champion select, or perhaps a player didn't do to well on your team. In some cases you might just have had a bad game.

Regardless, it's clear that you have a temper, and to avoid future suspensions you're going to have to find some ways to manage it in game.

I'm afraid the final nail was a few reports from other players to our Support staff. Contained within were very specific screenshots of your behavior in champion select demanding roles from other players, and your willingness to troll anyone who defied you.

Moving forward, you're going to have to work on an attitude change. Unfortunately sometimes LoL will be frustrating. We won't get what we want, and we won't be able to win every game we play. How we deal with these setbacks will determine whether or not we can really succeed in this kind of environment. You'll need to find more productive outlets for dealing with this kind of frustration.

Less harping on poorly performing players, and more importantly, if you join a game and are unhappy with the Champion selections, then it would be much better to simply quit out of the lobby yourself, rather than to try and force someone else to quit by trolling the match.

KamikazeArchon

01-10-2013

Well, I gave benefit of the doubt in my response to your other thread, but it seems you've been Wookied.