Was this ban Justified?

Yes 163 43.82%
No 156 41.94%
Maybe 53 14.25%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Was this ban Justified?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
There is nothing in stats to indicate the OP didn't take the game seriously.

How abut the Nunu?


lvl10 Nunu k/d: 1/6/0 gold: 3839 cs: 18


You know you're wrong, and or **** retentive. You can keep it to yourself if you'd like.
Ty Harate, >< even thou nunu was support he did rambo a fewtimes and went in 1v5 ultiing... of course no one will say anything because its what nunu does but he gets blown up instantly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
There is nothing in stats to indicate the OP didn't take the game seriously.

How abut the Nunu?


lvl10 Nunu k/d: 1/6/0 gold: 3839 cs: 18


You know you're wrong, and or **** retentive. You can keep it to yourself if you'd like.
Nunu not the one stating Ranked is practice.

I don't think I'm wrong as I stated. You can be angry/bitter at me for not thinking the same as the rest of you, I don't care really and stick to my opinion. Let's see what a Rioter says when this thread is reviewed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TankerInc

Member

01-10-2013

ROFLMAO. Another point why we need VIDEO REPLAY!!! This poor player got banned because of botter's.. G FRAGING G


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GON the Mage Guy View Post
There's Elo for every queue. Normals, Draft have Elo.





I'm wondering about my downvotes, too. I said I would have skipped it, because I'm not 100% sure.

HOWEVER, It can seem like he's trolling, because:

1. Says he's practicing in Ranked
2. Fed a lot, really low assists/kills



The hell...?

This could easily be a subtle troll. The system isn't always right, but it is right more often than not. Could this be one of those times? Quite possibly, but my thought process tells me to not trust this case.
Low in assists/kills most the time I either got dove by the garen... or ganked kind of over extending.. you ask how could i over extend its because jax doesn't gank he comes, pushes my lane, then runs back into jungle.. refuses to gank because he didn't get top..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esdese

Junior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Summoner's Code does say "Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense". OP went into Ranked as if it was "practice", Ranked isn't meant for practice and considering OP made a comment such as this,
so you dont practice in ranked to get higher elo?

as for the other quote where he points at vlad for having no ward, i think you're looking at too much of a bias; if you look at his teammates, vlad for instance, has he not been saying "riven stfu" or "wtf riven".. to my knowledge, these comments end up making players perform worse because he/she goes into the "panic state"

there was a video on this somewhere..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Have a question, since this is a Time-ban. Was it a 3-day ban? 7-day ban? 14-day ban?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccChinook View Post
so you dont practice in ranked to get higher elo?
No, if I go in Ranked, I go in there with the expectation of winning. I do all my practicing in Draft Normals.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Today I learned Shiister is another Tribunal forum troll. XD Goodnight people


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Have a question, since this is a Time-ban. Was it a 3-day ban? 7-day ban? 14-day ban?
14-day ban.. ik its not my first time but I have been trying to improve... i did some research and yes banning is punishment and i have improved lookign at this reform card i didn't blame anyone but myself.. on why i was failing.. even thou it was clearly jax with no gnaks..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccChinook View Post
so you dont practice in ranked to get higher elo?

as for the other quote where he points at vlad for having no ward, i think you're looking at too much of a bias; if you look at his teammates, vlad for instance, has he not been saying "riven stfu" or "wtf riven".. to my knowledge, these comments end up making players perform worse because he/she goes into the "panic state"

there was a video on this somewhere..
Quote:
Riven[00:23:24]cuz i wana get good at top
So...He's practicing his top lane in ranked. He's not "practicing" to get higher Elo. He's practicing his top lane in ranked. I think I've nailed down what bothers me about this case, and this is it.