Was this ban Justified?

Yes 163 43.82%
No 156 41.94%
Maybe 53 14.25%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Was this ban Justified?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Edit: Removed, has no correlation with the rest of this post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esdese

Junior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
There is also Draft mode Normals.
why do you think the elo system exists?

when i first started ranked, i thought i was good enough to win a lot of games. i wasnt, and dropped to 900-ish elo. on my way back up is when and where i learned more than half the things i know now about league of legends.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
And I read the chat.You didn't. He was picked on by the others and was merely responding to them. The ward comment coincides with this point.

You really think someone saying ranked is for practice is a troll comment when there isn't a ****ing thing wrong with the OP's score? Does it look like a troll score or build? Give it up. You're wrong.
I don't think I'm wrong. This case is supicious to me. You only going off what is in game chat, you have no pregame chat or postgame chat to say OP wasn't trolling or intentionally ruining the game.

OP was picked on others, but he was given advice beforehand or you going to ignore that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
I don't think I'm wrong. This case is supicious to me. You only going off what is in game chat, you have no pregame chat or postgame chat to say OP wasn't trolling or intentionally ruining the game.

OP was picked on others, but he was given advice beforehand or you going to ignore that?
So please repeat what exactly is punishable from this one game with a quote from the summoners code.

I'll wait.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Curious, I do not normally ask this, but why the downvote?
Don't worry about it, your opinion is right no matter what downvotes say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
So please repeat what exactly is punishable from this one game with a quote from the summoners code.

I'll wait.
Read my previous posts, I stated where I thought OP broke the rules.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Read my previous posts, I stated where I thought OP broke the rules.
All you did was weave some conspiracy theory about how the OP may or may not be a troll. And you'd punish because of that. So far we've learned that you punish without warrant.

I'd like you to state what summoners code rule he's violating. Isn't that what you're using to judge?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
All you did was weave some conspiracy theory about how the OP may or may not be a troll. And you'd punish because of that. So far we've learned that you punish without warrant.

I'd like you to state what summoners code rule he's violating. Isn't that what you're using to judge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Summoner's Code does say "Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense". OP went into Ranked as if it was "practice", Ranked isn't meant for practice and considering OP made a comment such as this
Click on link to read the rest of what I said.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Click on link to read the rest of what I said.
There is nothing in stats to indicate the OP didn't take the game seriously.

How abut the Nunu?


lvl10 Nunu k/d: 1/6/0 gold: 3839 cs: 18


You know you're wrong, and or **** retentive. You can keep it to yourself if you'd like.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccChinook View Post
why do you think the elo system exists?

when i first started ranked, i thought i was good enough to win a lot of games. i wasnt, and dropped to 900-ish elo. on my way back up is when and where i learned more than half the things i know now about league of legends.
There's Elo for every queue. Normals, Draft have Elo.





I'm wondering about my downvotes, too. I said I would have skipped it, because I'm not 100% sure.

HOWEVER, It can seem like he's trolling, because:

1. Says he's practicing in Ranked
2. Fed a lot, really low assists/kills

Quote:
Originally Posted by harate
Some regulars I have respect for are really reaching in this thread... Stop trying to justify absolutely everything. The system is not always right.
The hell...?

This could easily be a subtle troll. The system isn't always right, but it is right more often than not. Could this be one of those times? Quite possibly, but my thought process tells me to not trust this case.