Was this ban Justified?

Yes 163 43.82%
No 156 41.94%
Maybe 53 14.25%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Was this ban Justified?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1ST BLO0D

01-26-2013

I got a really really low tribunal accuracy rating because I kept pardoning borderline people.

So in your case I would definitely now punish, because if you didn't punish you would be a minority pardon and he would still get banned, so might as well go with the majority. I'd guess that 90% of tribunal reviewers hit punish regardless.

Shelzin

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ST BLO0D View Post
I got a really really low tribunal accuracy rating because I kept pardoning borderline people.
Good for you. Please... Continue to vote per that little cricket on your shoulder, need more people who think for themselves.

Quote:
So in your case I would definitely now punish, because if you didn't punish you would be a minority pardon and he would still get banned, so might as well go with the majority. I'd guess that 90% of tribunal reviewers hit punish regardless.
Oh. Never mind then...

I thought you were doing your own thing and being your own person with your own values at the start of the post... But I guess you either want to shame people into voting like you, and thus you are a hypocrite for not applying your own values onto others... Or you want to be like the majority and are willing to change yourself to be in the majority.

Which... Either way you are a hypocrite given your first statement in the post.

Asukie

01-29-2013

bump.... My time is done but still spread the word of how bad tribunal is with this report...

Asukie

01-29-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3056967
look at these cases pardoned..... compared to mine case..... mines cant even compare to how bad the ones in that post was...

Docboy2196

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
bump.... My time is done but still spread the word of how bad tribunal is with this report...
It has been agreed this was a bad case, but did it change anything?

spitterkat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

you have a temper, so now you lose all of the rp / purchases you made, good on you riot

also, just queue dodge, that way you get punished with a wait time, enjoy

tempname2030

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Asukie,

This case was actually one I reviewed earlier today. The behavior struck out to me as slight antagonistic, but it wasn't enough to punish; especially since there was only one match displayed. However, in cases like these I like to investigate a little deeper out. It's been my experience that only in rare cases do completely non-toxic players end up before me in the Tribunal.

When I dig deeper I like to look at things like your over all report history, some individual chat logs from the games you played, and some past tribunal cases you might have had.

What I found was that in times where you get frustrated you often turn into troll mode. In games that go perfectly, this is rarely a problem. You can be a teammate others want to play with. But there are many examples where when things don't go your way you seem to throw your hands up in the air and give up.

It could be because you didn't get what you wanted in champion select, or perhaps a player didn't do to well on your team. In some cases you might just have had a bad game.

Regardless, it's clear that you have a temper, and to avoid future suspensions you're going to have to find some ways to manage it in game.

I'm afraid the final nail was a few reports from other players to our Support staff. Contained within were very specific screenshots of your behavior in champion select demanding roles from other players, and your willingness to troll anyone who defied you.

Moving forward, you're going to have to work on an attitude change. Unfortunately sometimes LoL will be frustrating. We won't get what we want, and we won't be able to win every game we play. How we deal with these setbacks will determine whether or not we can really succeed in this kind of environment. You'll need to find more productive outlets for dealing with this kind of frustration.

Less harping on poorly performing players, and more importantly, if you join a game and are unhappy with the Champion selections, then it would be much better to simply quit out of the lobby yourself, rather than to try and force someone else to quit by trolling the match.
You've gone off topic to the ENTIRE point of this guys thread. He wanted to know if the reports received and judged by the tribunal was justified NOT any old information you can dig up that the tribunal was not judging. The tribunal is clearly corrupt when tribunal cases like this are posted daily on the Tribunal Ban Inquiries forum. I can assure you that people do have the intention to change after they receive a ban or two because they realize that the tribunal is PG-13 and are simply trying to avoid being banned but you did not give this guy the chance to prove that by simply digging up expired information and using that information to make this guy out to be scum and unwilling to change.

One day you are going to drive somebody to far to the point where they so something as dramatic as killing themselves or suicide bombing the building containing the servers for this PG-13 game. I hope riot can live with that on their conscious if it occurs.