Was this ban Justified?

Yes 163 43.82%
No 156 41.94%
Maybe 53 14.25%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Was this ban Justified?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Summoner's Code does say "Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense". OP went into Ranked as if it was "practice", Ranked isn't meant for practice and considering OP made a comment such as this,



shows that OP was trying to "troll" or ignoring teammates advice.
If you watched the video when i said hey look no wards... was to him he didn't ward his mid and got ganked... so i just wanted to point out that we humans aren't perfect... thats why we play ranked and practice to get better...It wasnt to troll it was to point out he didnt have any wards himself... so why is he bagging down on me for nowards?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Some regulars I have respect for are really reaching in this thread... Stop trying to justify absolutely everything. The system is not always right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
If you watched the video when i said hey look no wards... was to him he didn't ward his mid and got ganked... so i just wanted to point out that we humans aren't perfect... thats why we play ranked and practice to get better...It wasnt to troll it was to point out he didnt have any wards himself... so why is he bagging down on me for nowards?
What video? If you have a replay then post it, talking about a video makes no sense.

People don't play Ranked with the intention to "practice", they play Ranked with the intention to "win". Normals are the place to practice.

You selfishly ignored what Ranked is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
I don't believe you honestly. You say in chat Ranked is for pratice, but now you saying "I did well in Normals, so I'm ready for Ranked", you contradicting yourself.
Contradicting? sigh I'm sorry i guess we dont have the same perspective.. Just think of it like this I say I'm doing good in normals so I'm ready for ranked. But I what i ment in context of the game when i said "ranked is practice" i ment is its good practice against other champions that you dont normally play against in "normals" i rarely see garens... in normals... and i didnt type the rest out besides ranked is practice cuz i was in a rush he was at my tower and i was siting on the side typing? i went to stop him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Some regulars I have respect for are really reaching in this thread... Stop trying to justify absolutely everything. The system is not always right.
More to the story then just what OP state.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
What video? If you have a replay then post it, talking about a video makes no sense.

People don't play Ranked with the intention to "practice", they play Ranked with the intention to "win". Normals are the place to practice.

You selfishly ignored what Ranked is.
You play normals with friends you play ranked to be a better player... whats the point of playing normal if it's blind pick? thats just luck.... Like earlier i picked kha against a fizz it was the easiest win ever because i got lucky on the counter pick.... What skill is there? its all luck in normal but in ranked you can practice countering and all that.... because its draft..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
More to the story then just what OP state.
And I read the chat.You didn't. He was picked on by the others and was merely responding to them. The ward comment coincides with this point.

You really think someone saying ranked is for practice is a troll comment when there isn't a ****ing thing wrong with the OP's score? Does it look like a troll score or build? Give it up. You're wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
You play normals with friends you play ranked to be a better player... whats the point of playing normal if it's blind pick? thats just luck.... Like earlier i picked kha against a fizz it was the easiest win ever because i got lucky on the counter pick.... What skill is there? its all luck in normal but in ranked you can practice countering and all that.... because its draft..
There is also Draft mode Normals.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harate

Senior Member

01-10-2013

I can say Ranked is meant for breakdancing and banana sword fighting and if I go 1/5/20 does it make me a troll? No you *****. It means I just said something stupid. That's bannable now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post
Some regulars I have respect for are really reaching in this thread... Stop trying to justify absolutely everything. The system is not always right.
Oh, I still think the OP should be pardoned, that hasn't changed my mind at all. But there are a few 'flaws' in his case, but nothing close to being ban worthy. Sorry if you misunderstood me OP, and best of luck on the response from a red.