Was this ban Justified?

Yes 163 43.82%
No 156 41.94%
Maybe 53 14.25%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Was this ban Justified?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
You can't pick and choose what information you want to receive. He went out of his busy work day to give you great information and insight in to how you can change your behaviors and become a constructive member of this community. You aren't even thankful for him doing this.
He came in and told me why I was ban... no help on what I should do... or even take in to consideration on how people treat you during champ select 90% of the times when im last pick i say pref mid/adc/jungle the first pick goes "STFU We're higher elo go fill role scrub" ...... and maybe sometimes someone goes "fine ill support..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzra View Post
Do you understand how fuc king stupid you sound in these forums you troll shiister. The punishment is based on his reform card, the whole ****ing idea begin the tribunal. When a red has to fuc king come into the forums and say "well this reform card does not require a punishment, but let me dig up information that no one else has access too". If you cannot see how pathetic this is when riot reds have to come into a forum to ensure that a false judgement on a flawed system is rectified so fanbois like you will believe everything in magic land is perfect.
You a dumbass, but thats to be expected from someone who has been permaban. The people who voted punish on this case, probably came to the conclusion OP was trolling and that OP probably did something outside of what they could see which got him reported.

A red came on the thread to clear up the misunderstanding of this case. OP wasn't banned because he had a bad game, which everyone seems to think. OP had other evidence which wasn't in chat, the stuff from support ticket and pregame/postgame chat.

Is it wrong a Riot looked up information to determine if OP ban was deserved? No, that what OP wanted right? So stop *****ing because OP wasn't pardon for his behavior.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamikazeArchon

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
Ty Dyzra I had so many "no" as a vote to the poll before the red came in now every1 hopped on the band wagon and vote yes because a red saw it and said yup it was justified...
Wookie didn't simply say "yes this was justified". He provided additional information about what other behavior you've exhibited. If we'd had that information from the start, the votes would be different.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyzra

Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
Ty Dyzra I had so many "no" as a vote to the poll before the red came in now every1 hopped on the band wagon and vote yes because a red saw it and said yup it was justified...
That is how it works. Any slight chance a person may have been falsely punished a red rushes in and says "let me dig up information oh ya this guy is toxic but only I have the information, tribunal is working as intended derp derp derp". Flawed system flawed judgements and flawed reds gg riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
Ty Dyzra I had so many "no" as a vote to the poll before the red came in now every1 hopped on the band wagon and vote yes because a red saw it and said yup it was justified...
They said yes, because we was given more information. Your case didn't provide enough info.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You a dumbass, but thats to be expected from someone who has been permaban. The people who voted punish on this case, probably came to the conclusion OP was trolling and that OP probably did something outside of what they could see which got him reported.

A red came on the thread to clear up the misunderstanding of this case. OP wasn't banned because he had a bad game, which everyone seems to think. OP had other evidence which wasn't in chat, the stuff from support ticket and pregame/postgame chat.

Is it wrong a Riot looked up information to determine if OP ban was deserved? No, that what OP wanted right? So stop *****ing because OP wasn't pardon for his behavior.
Just saying "You a dumbass" just broke the summer code of conduct.... and should be ban... how come you aren't?... ik people that got ban for calling someone else noob on the other team...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzra View Post
Do you understand how fuc king stupid you sound in these forums you troll shiister. The punishment is based on his reform card, the whole ****ing idea begin the tribunal. When a red has to fuc king come into the forums and say "well this reform card does not require a punishment, but let me dig up information that no one else has access too". If you cannot see how pathetic this is when riot reds have to come into a forum to ensure that a false judgement on a flawed system is rectified so fanbois like you will believe everything in magic land is perfect.
Bottom line, Riot can do things however they want to. People are blessed with an opportunity to be judged by their peers and be given a chance to reform. You act like there is nothing good that the Tribunal does? You don't recognize how it has been helpful?

Riot doesn't have to do any of this but they do. Quit being so selfish


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzra View Post
That is how it works. Any slight chance a person may have been falsely punished a red rushes in and says "let me dig up information oh ya this guy is toxic but only I have the information, tribunal is working as intended derp derp derp". Flawed system flawed judgements and flawed reds gg riot.
True those screenshots probably were from 3months ago because i do remember people sending them in.... then i got ban then i changed... i improved but riot doesnt give a..... I didn't blame jax for my mistakes this time i blamed myself, that is a big step up compared to 3months ago i woulda been cussing out this jax and stuff...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
Just saying "You a dumbass" just broke the summer code of conduct.... and should be ban... how come you aren't?... ik people that got ban for calling someone else noob on the other team...
Oh be quiet. If you have a problem with me calling him a dumbass then send in a Support ticket like people when they dealt with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asukie

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Bottom line, Riot can do things however they want to. People are blessed with an opportunity to be judged by their peers and be given a chance to reform. You act like there is nothing good that the Tribunal does? You don't recognize how it has been helpful?

Riot doesn't have to do any of this but they do. Quit being so selfish
Reform is fail..... I actually looked up punishment and they explained punishment doesn't work.... unless they show you the right thing to doo... plus this game was like 1month ago.... Punishment from when it happened time window is WAY too far apart... I suggest riot imply "negative reinforcement" rather than punishment... i play dota2 and i find that dota has less trolls... and less people raging or leaving games i wonder why...