Was this ban Justified?

Yes 163 43.82%
No 156 41.94%
Maybe 53 14.25%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll

Was this ban Justified?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asukie View Post
Maybe hes passionate and believe that this was unjustified.....
And Shiister i bet you you wouldn't have admit to anything you do wrong,It took real strength to say you're noobie and you need to improve in game infront of everyone... as you can see in the report card.. judging by how you focus on one thing outa a report and its an instant "punishment" for you...
This is ironic coming from a person who is spending considerable effort in deflecting blame. Wookie told you what you needed to do and you're STILL deflecting.

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Asukie,

This case was actually one I reviewed earlier today. The behavior struck out to me as slight antagonistic, but it wasn't enough to punish; especially since there was only one match displayed. However, in cases like these I like to investigate a little deeper out. It's been my experience that only in rare cases do completely non-toxic players end up before me in the Tribunal.

When I dig deeper I like to look at things like your over all report history, some individual chat logs from the games you played, and some past tribunal cases you might have had.

What I found was that in times where you get frustrated you often turn into troll mode. In games that go perfectly, this is rarely a problem. You can be a teammate others want to play with. But there are many examples where when things don't go your way you seem to throw your hands up in the air and give up.

It could be because you didn't get what you wanted in champion select, or perhaps a player didn't do to well on your team. In some cases you might just have had a bad game.

Regardless, it's clear that you have a temper, and to avoid future suspensions you're going to have to find some ways to manage it in game.

I'm afraid the final nail was a few reports from other players to our Support staff. Contained within were very specific screenshots of your behavior in champion select demanding roles from other players, and your willingness to troll anyone who defied you.

Moving forward, you're going to have to work on an attitude change. Unfortunately sometimes LoL will be frustrating. We won't get what we want, and we won't be able to win every game we play. How we deal with these setbacks will determine whether or not we can really succeed in this kind of environment. You'll need to find more productive outlets for dealing with this kind of frustration.

Less harping on poorly performing players, and more importantly, if you join a game and are unhappy with the Champion selections, then it would be much better to simply quit out of the lobby yourself, rather than to try and force someone else to quit by trolling the match.
Sigh, you ****i ng create a system that has flaws and unjust judgements. You said yourself that the judgment does not warrant a punishment in this case, but then you come back basically stating that since this guy is in the tribunal he should be banned anyways. Then you come back with information no one in the tribunal will ever see and say he should have been banned anyways. You guys are a bunch of hyprocritical idiots and I am glad I no longer play your game.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
And Shiister i bet you you wouldn't have admit to anything you do wrong,It took real strength to say you're noobie and you need to improve in game infront of everyone... as you can see in the report card.. judging by how you focus on one thing outa a report and its an instant "punishment" for you...
Being passionate does not excuse when someone is a sarcastic/condescending jerk.

In regards to you, I would hope people could recognize their faults. Shiister is not the one ASKING for other's opinions on him. You asked for our opinions on something that involves you. Take what we say or don't. Bottom line, you got a red post and people from the community talking to you.

If you arent going to see your mistakes and try to right your wrongs by now.....you probably never will.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzra View Post
Sigh, you ****i ng create a system that has flaws and unjust judgements. You said yourself that the judgment does not warrant a punishment in this case, but then you come back basically stating that since this guy is in the tribunal he should be banned anyways. Then you come back with information no one in the tribunal will ever see and say he should have been banned anyways. You guys are a bunch of hyprocritical idiots and I am glad I no longer play your game.
No system is perfect. They never said it was. This case was reviewed and justified. This guy has his chances and hopefully he will change.

Shiister

01-10-2013

Quote:
LOL, considering I didn't focus on one thing nor the reform card as the whole story, you sound stupid. I admit I have bad games or make a mistake, yet this has nothing to do with your case. Read what Wookie wrote.

Shiister

01-10-2013

Quote:
Wookie said, his reform card alone wasn't punishable, but when he dug around he found information which would make him punish, support tickets about his behavior, way he acts outside of games, and his history.

You no longer play the game as you state, probably a lie, but continue to show how much of a idiot you are by posting on forums. Leave troll.

Asukie

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Being passionate does not excuse when someone is a sarcastic/condescending jerk.

In regards to you, I would hope people could recognize their faults. Shiister is not the one ASKING for other's opinions on him. You asked for our opinions on something that involves you. Take what we say or don't. Bottom line, you got a red post and people from the community talking to you.

If you arent going to see your mistakes and try to right your wrongs by now.....you probably never will.
I asked if this ban was unjustified... he went on a whole new level

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Wookie said, his reform card alone wasn't punishable, but when he dug around he found information which would make him punish, support tickets about his behavior, way he acts outside of games, and his history.

You no longer play the game as you state, probably a lie, but continue to show how much of a idiot you are by posting on forums. Leave troll.
Do you understand how fuc king stupid you sound in these forums you troll shiister. The punishment is based on his reform card, the whole ****ing idea begin the tribunal. When a red has to fuc king come into the forums and say "well this reform card does not require a punishment, but let me dig up information that no one else has access too". If you cannot see how pathetic this is when riot reds have to come into a forum to ensure that a false judgement on a flawed system is rectified so fanbois like you will believe everything in magic land is perfect.

Doct0r Phil

01-10-2013

Quote:
I asked if this ban was unjustified... he went on a whole new level
You can't pick and choose what information you want to receive. He went out of his busy work day to give you great information and insight in to how you can change your behaviors and become a constructive member of this community. You aren't even thankful for him doing this.

Asukie

01-10-2013

Quote:
Do you understand how fuc king stupid you sound in these forums you troll shiister. The punishment is based on his reform card, the whole ****ing idea begin the tribunal. When a red has to fuc king come into the forums and say "well this reform card does not require a punishment, but let me dig up information that no one else has access too". If you cannot see how pathetic this is when riot reds have to come into a forum to ensure that a false judgement on a flawed system is rectified so fanbois like you will believe everything in magic land is perfect.
Ty Dyzra I had so many "no" as a vote to the poll before the red came in now every1 hopped on the band wagon and vote yes because a red saw it and said yup it was justified...