Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Resolution change as of 1/09/2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eronoc

01-10-2013

So this is my first time posting on the forums but i just sort of had general wondering.

Two days ago, as of this posting, I logged on to play a few games and noticed that my screen resolution had either been set to default or just lowered to the minimum in general.

I guess it isn't a big problem in the long run, although I had to spend a few min trying to get to a view state that didn't my me feel sick looking at it. Still can't find the old resolution but didn't know if this was with part of the client since I know other games such as WoW and SWTOR sometimes have the graphic setting set to default with updates

I have an Nvida GeForce graphics card (sorry I don't have the model number on hand)

Running version 306.97 if that offers any insight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CHEECHYCHONG

Recruiter

01-10-2013

it sounds like an automatic update took place. i would disable automatic updates for your nvidia drivers as sometimes a newer driver can cause this resolution change.