Should I try to start a conversation with this girl?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akapish

01-10-2013

Try drinking Vodka Volhaka!
It gives courage!
It gives strength!
And is strangely similar to your name also!
You were born for it! Hahaha!

Maya369

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Well...get a coin and ask her: "If I flip this coin, what are the chance of me getting head"?. That's your BEST chance.

Maya369

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akapish View Post
Try drinking Vodka Volhaka!
It gives courage!
It gives strength!
And is strangely similar to your name also!
You were born for it! Hahaha!

RAJ approved this message.

Volhaka

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstoned View Post
Ask the girl out on a date, you're just punishing yourself if you don't.

"Hey, wanna go to dinner sometime?" is direct enough. Be direct, not beat around the bush. Because of the lack of confidence you have, you're not going to get the impression that she'll 100% say yes if you ask her out. Leap of faith on this one. If she says yes, you're good. If she says no, then you get to quit torturing yourself and move on to other girls, and that is equally as good.
You all have very great responses I do mean that, but I'm not too old for asking them to dinner, and etc. I should'v specified that, but then all the responses would've been the same..or just rude people and etc. I really can't drive legally yet (which is under 15 for the people outside of America), and I note I don't have much confidence, and I don't know how to really change that.. But I digress, all of you do have great responses and I would take them up if I were old enough to.

Volhaka

01-10-2013

Also, sidenote, I did talk to her. Chatted some..mainly normal things (hey, what's up, not much etc etc) and that went on for 2 minutes maybe..or 5 at max. Then she I guess didn't want to talk anymore and just left me hanging. So either she is busy or doesn't want to talk. I don't really know.