Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I try to start a conversation with this girl?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volhaka

01-10-2013

So, I have been wanting to talk to this girl kind of..but also trying to get her out of my mind. We talked last year, but this year..we've barely seen/talked to eachother..
I saw her online today..and felt like trying to talk to her, but I don't know if I should..If I do, and she feels awkward and doesn't want to talk..then I'll be in a kind of weird situation..and such..I know if I do, we might actually start talking and strengthen the friendship again but..I just don't really know. So..should I make just a one second effort to send a message..and see how it turns out? Or should I just let her be off?

lukertin

01-10-2013

Fail harder

Kvlt Kitty

01-10-2013

Either talk to her in person, or say what's up and ask her if she wants to get coffee or something

Be confident, but not a ******
Unless you're younger
Then apparently being a ****** works lol

Volhaka

01-10-2013

Fail hard 2? Fail harder?

Quision

01-10-2013

Quote:
Volhaka:
So, I have been wanting to talk to this girl kind of..but also trying to get her out of my mind. We talked last year, but this year..we've barely seen/talked to eachother..
I saw her online today..and felt like trying to talk to her, but I don't know if I should..If I do, and she feels awkward and doesn't want to talk..then I'll be in a kind of weird situation..and such..I know if I do, we might actually start talking and strengthen the friendship again but..I just don't really know. So..should I make just a one second effort to send a message..and see how it turns out? Or should I just let her be off?

So you don't actually want to hook up with her, you just want to be "friends" with her?

Volhaka

01-10-2013

Quote:
Kvlt Kitty:
Either talk to her in person, or say what's up and ask her if she wants to get coffee or something

Be confident, but not a ******
Unless you're younger
Then apparently being a ****** works lol

I would try to talk to her in person, but we have no classes with eachother. I don't even see her really..

Kvlt Kitty

01-10-2013

Second tip
don't ask the LoL community for relationship advice
Most can't even stop people from hating them in the duration of a 30 minute game, let alone a long relationship lol

Volhaka

01-10-2013

Quote:
KeppaNil:
So you don't actually want to hook up with her, you just want to be "friends" with her?

I want to be friends with her, and maybe make more of it as in become a couple, but I'd like to be a friend again incase I'm not her friend..

Kvlt Kitty

01-10-2013

Quote:
Volhaka:
I would try to talk to her in person, but we have no classes with eachother. I don't even see her really..

Then ask her to get coffee or something
Considering you're of age to drive
Just be genuine and don't compromise your convictions for her, cause sooner or later you'll get caught doing so
Might get your heart stomped, but you only live once
Don't regret not trying if you want to talk to her

Powerstoned

01-10-2013

Ask the girl out on a date, you're just punishing yourself if you don't.

"Hey, wanna go to dinner sometime?" is direct enough. Be direct, not beat around the bush. Because of the lack of confidence you have, you're not going to get the impression that she'll 100% say yes if you ask her out. Leap of faith on this one. If she says yes, you're good. If she says no, then you get to quit torturing yourself and move on to other girls, and that is equally as good.