help with LB

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supa03

01-10-2013

i started playing LB last night and my question is about her last hitting.. i have a horrible time tryin to last hit with her. especially under my tower. it seems like i have to hit the minion let the tower hit it than hit it again to get the last hit. which im not always that great at doing.

ne1 that plays her have any suggestions to make my time easier. i was thinkin of a dorans blade or something just havent tried it yet

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

dont buy a dorans blade, just play her for a little while longer and youll get better at it. at later levels a high level distortion is easy to farm waves.

supa03

01-10-2013

still doesnt help me with early tower farming :/

iDpark

01-10-2013

AP mages are hard to last hit with. Bad animations, not much AD.

And yes, There's a technique for last hitting under towers. It's all about experience. As LB, its possible to last hit with chains. (I never land chains on my opponent unless they're close.) I find that practicing in a custom game is helpful. Push the minion wave, and it'll push back to your tower, and you can practice farming under tower.

you're aiming for 70-80 cs by ten minutes, 100 is max, wraiths can help you get above max.
As LB you probs won't have as much cs as Karthus or Anivia, because Leblanc wants kills and to set the other mage as far back as possible, then roam to other lanes for even more kills.

Smartcast. It helps, it takes a while to get used to but it's well worth the effort.

In terms of masteries, the butcher mastery is useful, other than that you really don't want to waste gold or runes on last hitting. For leblanc, not as important. It helps alot, but not crucial, like with Karthus.

supa03

01-10-2013

last night in a 49 min game i had 120 CS with 11-6-11 record...i just wish i could CS better with her. i was getting about 1-2 out of each wave. it seem like i had to b the very last hit to just to get it

Owl Be Back

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

theres no real trick bro

powwder

01-10-2013

something that helps is in the first teir offense tree, get 2 points in cooldown and 2 points in extra minion damage. le blanc has short cooldowns anyways.

QRSx

01-11-2013

farm enemy champion