First Time "insert champion name"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DePyro

10-19-2010

I use normal games to practice too. More realistic game instead of playing with people who can't handle normal games.

Borkcire

10-19-2010

I actually met a lot of people who did well on their first times.
Last night, we found ourselves lacking a tank and we asked the guy who didn't pick yet to go Shen, even though he never played it. He managed to solo a lane with no problem while our Olaf was jungling and he also saved our asses several times during teamfights.

Nagnarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

I've had people using that excuse when they're feeding until late game.

Sample of a real game(Duo Q):

Quote:
<Mundo>: I have no idea how to play this guy, but he's really underpowered. (Lv30)(W:645)
<Twisted Fate>: This is my first time playin this champ, so chill off. (Lv30)(W:353)
<Shen>: This is my first time playing Shen. (Lv30)(W:1041)
<Gankplank>: I got the wrong summoner skills! (Lv30)(W:271)
<Miss Fortune>: Sigh.........(Lv30)(W:503)
I was playing miss fortune the other day, and i've been keep getting players that use that excuse over and over, but what i found what was that they lack the 'basic skills' of lol to even play that champion. If they use that excuse and you see them not using:

Brush
Laning Phases
Ganking
MIA calls

I seriously don't know what to do with these guys but luckily they <3 to surrender early game after finding out that's not their champion to play with.

TheRealJoker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

I would prefer them telling me so i can dodge