In elo hell help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dylpickle93

01-10-2013

I am always with people who feed and throw games! Add me. ( Dylpickle) im so done with **** people.

Dylpickle93

01-10-2013

its Dylpickle93

sepetaiya

01-10-2013

theres nothing you can do. the game is 100% luck with teamates in elo hell, thats it.

now bring on the arrogant and egotistical comments about 'carry harder'

Dopemagic

01-11-2013

You deserve to be where you are.

sepetaiya

01-12-2013

you dont deserve to be where you are, at all. Most of you dont. the reasons are many and its not because of your lack of skill.

duo que does not help. in fact, since duo quers are usually the last two picks when their elo is close enough, it leaves far too much room for the top 3 to stubbornly pick a role they are not good at and lose the game for all.

the only good thing about duo que is that as long as you fill in the roles the other 3 dont call, it usually reduces trolling. but still doesn't help their skill or experience levels.

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Post a replay of yourself. We will be glad to give you some pointers to help you climb. Stop blaming mistakes on your team and focus on improving. I understand that its very difficult to win when the team is playing poorly but you need to understand to level of impact you can have.

You wont win every game, but you can certainly win most of them.

Kristofersen

01-16-2013

One person will not determine how to game goes. It mostly is luck.

There are a lot of bad players in low elo which will constantly feed the enemy team which is incredibly difficult to come back from.

This is a team game, you need most of your teammates to know what to do to level up.

Banana Dragon

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelohel View Post
Post a replay of yourself. We will be glad to give you some pointers to help you climb. Stop blaming mistakes on your team and focus on improving. I understand that its very difficult to win when the team is playing poorly but you need to understand to level of impact you can have.

You wont win every game, but you can certainly win most of them.
I highly agree with him, also another thing you can do if find someone to duo with. it helps immensely. i feel i am at least a 1700 player but have been struggling because of teammates carrying myself up because it was a struggle to where i could get to 1200 then over and over i have lost games even where i have gone 16/0 pressured objectives hard, and done all i can in a game. and still have lost. BUT you have to know YOU WILL have games like that and you MUST brush it off or you will get a losing streak from the negative attitude you currently have, and will have if you dont change how you act. i am currently on a 4 win streak and back up to 1250 after dropping from 1350 to 1100. its brutal. it hurts, and its a massive pain. but find a duo partner and keep going. thats all you can do.