League lets me go to champ. select but......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jpixta

01-10-2013

When I do any type of game on league of legends it lets me go into champion select and then when it should change into the actual league of legends client or w/e, nothing happens. After a while a reconnect button comes up but if I click it, it just minimizes the window. I tried playing a game on PBE and that worked fine, but for some reason it won't on the regular client. I even tried repairing the game but that didn't fix.... HELP ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!!!!

Ryubi

01-10-2013

I'm having this problem too. Yesterday around this time and the same thing right now. Now I'll have two leaves because of this.

Ryubi

01-10-2013

I just tested a custom SR game by myself and the game started. So i quit and joined an ARAM game and i'm have the same problem again. It's saying something about a fire wall blocking the connection and every time I click retry, the message pops up again after a minute or so. I hope this doesn't give me another leave.

MuchosBanana

01-10-2013

OMG the same thing has been happening to me all night! Riot do something about this now!

ButtChugger69s

01-14-2013

I have had the same issue! still no help with it!

Aquachi

01-14-2013

I am also having this same issue. I can create custom games and play by myself, I can view games that the LoL client offers on the home page, but i cant join normal pvp/ normal vs ai/ or custom normal vs ai games. I get a message saying that my firewall may be blocking some things. I ran a test on some site and apparently i wasn't getting anything from the 80 TCP port. Not sure if that helps, but hopefully it does.

TINYSMURFEN

01-21-2013

im still having this problem plz help