everFrag sponsorship tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kobbler

03-07-2014

I would first and foremost like to welcome you all too the 'new' everFrag e-Sports. Previously, eFrag was know for there Battlefield and Starcraft 2 division, holding the 2nd place ranking in NA for BF3, and having nearly a dozen players on the NA TL top 25 SC2 Ladder. As well as an ESEA Main CS:S team, this was however years ago, things have changed. We've just re-issued the website, and re-staffed the organization, and we're looking to really get things rolling with a league team. As an incentive, there will be a signing bonus, but there are specifics. Let me explain the tournament.
We will be hosting an 8 team, minimum of Diamond 5 Solo, and Ranked 5 rating; tournament.
Best 2of3, standard set-up.
The winner will be offered, a sponsorship from everFrag; how does this work?
-You win, we sit down and formulate a contract, you will be placed under a probationary period, and throughout that period, we will expect to see some revenue pulled from tournaments, as we need clarification that you are going to be a franchise team. We will be watching how you place in G4L and other ladders/leagues. After that month or so is up, the contract will be signed, you will receive a substantial signing bonus, website access, and a VOIP server of your choosing.
-Keep in mind this is a North American, English, organization.
Contact me if you have questions in-game. @ Zerazmik.
NOTE: This tournament is invite, after we have spoken, I will send you the link to register and we will go from there.
-Regards, eFrag staff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kobbler

03-08-2014

Bumperino