Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Girl Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HallowedBThyName

01-10-2013

My friend told me about this game and how to get certain toons and skins free but when i liked the facebook page that i waas supposed to it didnt give me her and the skin it says that i liked that page but it says im not a fan so how can i fix this ive already tried unliking and liking it again please help i really want Riot Girl Tristana.

HallowedBThyName

01-14-2013

ok to anyone else who is having or had problems with tristana free skin and champion just send in a report to riot support they will help u if they can

Xtrememax

02-12-2013

I know how you feel... Bad right... :l, well I had this probleme and I made some researches on how to fix her, its a bit long so I won't rewrite it, but if you want to get her, just read this thread I made http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3111495&highlight=free+tristana+fix