Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Something needs to be done about RAGE QUITTERS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToastANDeath

10-19-2010

I just wonder if my complaints actually result in any sort of punishment for the players later. I've had a ton of matches lately where I have to report so many people due to rage-quitting, intended feeding, or just plain afking.

It's becoming glaringly apparent this is a free game.

Litenup

10-19-2010

in ranked games i have only not been there for the end of 2 games, internet died. my leave count says 19. q dodges. i didnt realize for a while that the q dodge went against leaves. so your count of putting leavers with leavers is a good way to piss off a lot of people with dodges, as apposed to actual leavers.

Ethelion

10-19-2010

Leavers (any kind of leavers, dc, rage quitters, sorrybrosgtglolololkbai) should get an X day amount of ban according to a threshold, say 10% of total games left = 1 day ban, 15% = 2 day ban and so on