Something needs to be done about RAGE QUITTERS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neurion7

10-19-2010

Seriously, Riot Games needs to do something about Rage quitters, they are ruining the game. I'm sick of playing matches and having someone on my team or the other team quit early, mid or late match. I mean come on, guys! Some people quit when they die for the first time. Here is a little FYI, in this game you are going to die every once in a while. GET OVER IT. Riot games should make a bigger penalty for leaving during matches. It doesn't make any sense, they give a mild penalty for leaving queue (which is kind of silly now b/c with faster matchmaking, its easier to find a match if someone leaves queue) I guess having to wait for the match to be over to start a new one is kind of a penalty but not really. The person left that match BECAUSE he didn't want to play it anymore, that is like punishing a kid by saying you can't play this game when they don't want to play it. That isn't much of punishment. They can just wait for the game to be over and start a new one. They win. No, I think that if someone quits during a match, they should get zero, absolutely ZERO IP or EXP points their next match (NO EXCEPTIONS) and just so there is no loopholes practice games do not count. This will encourage people to play games to the finish. Seriously, commit to the game or don't play at all. What do you guys think?

DrTwister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

So how do you really feel about this issue?

Pesterer

10-19-2010

I get mad at leavers. Some just have bad internet or computers tho, or parents that dont understand that they're effecting more than just their kid when they say NOW

Omniator

10-19-2010

Suggesting a fix for rage quit:

Leaver count per player is already implemented. Now just use that count in the match making algorithm, to match leavers with leavers, and non-leavers with non-leavers. Then leavers will get leaver teams, which is fair since they are leavers anyways and don't care about their own or their teams elo rating right? And non-leavers will get non-leaver teams and be happy.

1st Death

10-19-2010

You have to love the leavers that somehow manage to come back 5 minutes before game ends.

MrsMelkor

10-19-2010

my suggestion to riot is to allow players to see the other team mates leaver counts, that way you can choose whether or not to play with that person..certainly if Im in queue with someone who has a high number of quits/leaves, Im not going to be very willing to play on the same team with him or her..eliminate the penalty for leaving queues and let the members regulate quitters..nobody wants to play with a quitter..

Neurion7

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesterer View Post
I get mad at leavers. Some just have bad internet or computers tho, or parents that dont understand that they're effecting more than just their kid when they say NOW
True, but then those kids should pick better times to play matches. You really shouldn't start a match unless you can commit to 45 min. game (that is just average time) So if a kid is starting a match at 7:30 pm and he needs to go to bed at 8:00 pm, he probably shouldn't start a new game. Also, bad internet and computers, I understand, but then one should be considerate and realize they shouldn't play the game if they can't play it properly. I don't play WOW on my computer anymore cause my laptop is a piece of **** and my internet sucks, so out of respect for my guild I stopped playing cause it wasn't doing them much good when I would lose connection half way through a dungeon raid every single time.

Demeater

10-19-2010

New in-game item: Chill Pill.

Syncronite

10-19-2010

They should let us control the leaver's character and sell their items like in DotA.

sage the maokai

10-19-2010

I know you love me !
I know you care
Just shout whenever
And I'll be there
You want my love, you want me heart
And we will never, ever ,ever be apart

Are we an item ? Girl quit playing
We're just friends ? What are you sayin'