Tribunal is BROKEN

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ULuvinDeezNuts

01-10-2013

I am ban for no reason
It's ether from winning agaisnt my enemy and they get mad banning me
or taking one for the team as a tank and i get reported for feeding
its really nice to see the community of LoL have no common sense
and Banning people for no stupid reason

Please read these Review

[http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5967894/#nogo

Case 1 reported by ONE person on my team and i still get reported and ban while i was carrying my team and leading them to victory
Case 2 reported by ONE ENEMY because Im a skill player???? so i am ban now for being good.. and winning the game for my team? wtf..
Case 3 reported by 2 people on my team and most likely because of me feeding BUT hold on look at the death of everyone.. and if people have common sense they would realize I don't meant to feed I am a tank first.. and second you can't expect me not to die.. when their whole team fed..

Please riot take note that the Tribunal is full of Troll and ******* that just want to punish everyone for no reason and the good player are the one getting hurt and the troll are just having fun.

Shardbearer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

You probably got reported for your name. >.>

RainbowToXiCs

01-10-2013

Evelynn [00:19:28] cait wat u doing
Evelynn [00:19:41] omg kid do all u know to do is use ur ult?
Evelynn [00:19:47] ****ing do damg to them
Evelynn [00:19:49] stop farming and hit them
Evelynn [00:20:00] olmg.. this ****ing kid
Evelynn [00:20:14] cait why did u ks and dosnt evne know how to use ur kill
Evelynn [00:20:17] shoot them
Evelynn [All] [00:20:21] SHOOT THEM
Evelynn [00:20:26] wtf u doing
Evelynn [00:21:03] stupid cait
Evelynn [00:21:09] do u know wat a adc do?

ULuvinDeezNuts

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardbearer View Post
You probably got reported for your name. >.>
No that not the case cause they would change my name or ban me perm. but instead I'll be back so the only way of stop myself from keep getting ban is pay another 1300 RP? WTF?

ULuvinDeezNuts

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowToXiCs View Post
Evelynn [00:19:28] cait wat u doing
Evelynn [00:19:41] omg kid do all u know to do is use ur ult?
Evelynn [00:19:47] ****ing do damg to them
Evelynn [00:19:49] stop farming and hit them
Evelynn [00:20:00] olmg.. this ****ing kid
Evelynn [00:20:14] cait why did u ks and dosnt evne know how to use ur kill
Evelynn [00:20:17] shoot them
Evelynn [All] [00:20:21] SHOOT THEM
Evelynn [00:20:26] wtf u doing
Evelynn [00:21:03] stupid cait
Evelynn [00:21:09] do u know wat a adc do?

Well I guess you can say i was pretty mad at the moments cause our cait was retarded af and who wouldn't be mad but is it really worth a ban? 1 report? and with the other 2 cases it's pretty stupid to consider this and the other 2 enough evidence to get me ban >_>

randomfatguy

01-10-2013

Don't know. U seemed pretty offensive in all three games. Even if its nothing to the really competitive players who swear non stop, there was this ap yi once I was ryze, I was bot lane and gave all the kills to the adc ez. I was 6 3 and yi is like omfg u noob I'm 8 3 u noob omg even If I could have gotten at least 14 3. (Fed the adc like 8 kills)

ULuvinDeezNuts

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomfatguy View Post
Don't know. U seemed pretty offensive in all three games. Even if its nothing to the really competitive players who swear non stop, there was this ap yi once I was ryze, I was bot lane and gave all the kills to the adc ez. I was 6 3 and yi is like omfg u noob I'm 8 3 u noob omg even If I could have gotten at least 14 3. (Fed the adc like 8 kills)

So pretty much saying anything in any way offenses can get you ban
Wow.. I guess let just not talk to anyone cause everyone reporting these day for stupid reason and childish reasin likes " he call me a noob" "he said im a kid"
How pathetic.. if the tribunal think that is a good to get their player ban because a bunch of little kid get butt hurt over somthing so little while other will be leaving games and trolling all day and their the 1 on tribunal reviewing the cases too

Swooshter

01-11-2013

"Stay positive, remain calm, and keep to the code!"

Apollinarius

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULuvinDeezNuts View Post
Well I guess you can say i was pretty mad at the moments cause our cait was retarded af and who wouldn't be mad but is it really worth a ban? 1 report? and with the other 2 cases it's pretty stupid to consider this and the other 2 enough evidence to get me ban >_>
This has been said before, but I'm bored so I'll say it again.

You do not end up in the tribunal because of one game or three games or five games. You end up in the tribunal because you get reported in many more games than the average player. An average player gets reported in less than 2% of the games he plays. Someone in the tribunal got reported in 20% or more of the games he plays.

The reason why your case has only three games in is is because once the system decides you need to be sent to the tribunal, it takes a few of your most recent games in which you were reported and builds a case file from that. Most people will click punish if even one of the games in your case file deserves a punish simply because that game isn't an isolated case. To even be there in the first place, you had to have been really bad.

None of the games in the case are false reports. Maybe each of the games individually wouldn't have earned you a time ban, but the reason you got a time ban is because you were warned already and didn't fix your behavior.

Instead of claiming that it's the Tribunal that's broken, try changing your behavior.

Im Jungle GG

01-11-2013

I don't agree with you I've read the tribunal reviewing of those matches and you weren't very nice to your fellow teammates and you harrased them, I am constantly in the tribunal and if it was my choice i would have also punished you. You need to be nicer and respect your teammates for whatever decision they made weather is right or wrong.