Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Off to get a job at Taco Bell.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BajaChalupa

01-10-2013

Dress shirt or t-shirt, I don't know.

Kvlt Kitty

01-10-2013

Dress shirt always. They won't hire you if you don't want it. I worked at Taco Bell for a while. I dressed nice, brought my application and an organized resume and they hired me after barely even an interview.

Malzabear

01-10-2013

Quote:
Kvlt Kitty:
Dress shirt always. They won't hire you if you don't want it. I worked at Taco Bell for a while. I dressed nice, brought my application and an organized resume and they hired me after barely even an interview.

They hire you at the interview for almost every fast food restaurant unless you're a complete moron

Kvlt Kitty

01-10-2013

Quote:
TheTinyTinyHippo:
They hire you at the interview for almost every fast food restaurant unless you're a complete moron

Unless you get the rare manager who cares. Then you feel like an idiot for dropping the ball trying to get a job at a fast food place.

BajaChalupa

01-10-2013

Quote:
Kvlt Kitty:

The reason I was wondering is because I already worked there. I know everyone there, so t-shirt seemed acceptable.

When I got hired there, it wasn't even an interview. I was like "Are you hiring?" and he was like "Yeah, can you start Tuesday?"

vcadoda

01-10-2013

Wait so then why you re applying?

BajaChalupa

01-10-2013

Because I quit long ago.

MyMouthSoClean

01-10-2013

I hate to be that guy but, there is always a better job out there than fast food.

NotSid

01-10-2013

Quote:
MyMouthSoClean:
I hate to be that guy but, there is always a better job out there than fast food.

Well, someone has to work there.

I work at a joint KFC/Taco Bell.

BajaChalupa

01-10-2013

Quote:
MyMouthSoClean:

I want to be a waiter through college and maybe med-school.

But until I land a waiter job, I've still got to pay the bills.