Tips for Switching to Unlocked Camera

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camp As A Champ

01-10-2013

Does anybody have any tips for switching from locked to unlocked, because i'm finding the switch to be quite rough.

ThePonsterMenis

01-10-2013

Space bar?

jlmoss

01-10-2013

The switch is quite rough to learning to play with camera unlocked. Just keep playing & practicing with it. You'll get better and you'll hate it every time you accidentally go back into locked camera mode.

iDpark

01-10-2013

Press spacebar in teamfights.

It takes a while, just know that your game improves hugely, especially on purple side.

It's like smartcast.

Duhizy

01-10-2013

it took me a while when i started as well, this is what i did, i lowered my mouse sensitivity and map scroll speed until i was comfortable that i could manage it and then used space bar a lot for teamfights and stuff, your gunna lose sight of your champ a lot, when your comfortable with that sensitivity then raise it slightly higher and progress until your happy with everything.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Y -- triggers locked/unlocked camera mode

sparebar returns camera to where your champ is while in movable cam mode.

Mayback

01-11-2013

I'm in the transition myself. I would say pay attention to the map better since the camera will not be focused directly on you the whole time (which is scary at first but its really a good thing sometimes)

Ippii

01-11-2013

I use both :3

Failethe

01-11-2013

I've never used locked. When I accidentally used locked I was horrified and was scared i wouldn't be able to get it unlocked. I don't know how anyone can play that way - it feels so limited.

Nishaven90

01-11-2013

Just play however you want, not how other people want you to play.