Gold Rated Player Running Educational Stream

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Artifictional

01-11-2013

Stream now live for the night
Qualifiers are so boring, see pros with all their amazing plays, come watch some trash can kids make horribad plays and force our wonderful streamer to rage his face off

Zephyes

01-11-2013

bumping bumping

Mech KhaZix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Please watch this guy, he's a great streamer who has shown every viewer a thing or two about comedy.

Greenskitz

01-11-2013

Drizzal is the man I love to watch his stream honestly i like the music he play and i like how he actually connect with people who watch. his steam. I hope 2 c nbig things from him soon x0

Govrn8tr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

come watch him try and be all good and stuff

Govrn8tr

01-11-2013

bampity

Govrn8tr

01-11-2013

bump

Govrn8tr

01-11-2013

oh god he's trying to sing....

Manicslayer

01-12-2013

Anyone looking to learn builds/champs to play and strategies that ACTUALLY WORK IN YOUR ELO should watch this. Drizz will often play it the right way, but will break it down for you when he realizes what he should've done and why. It's seriously a good time.

WolfenKnight

01-12-2013

bumpalicious

1234567 ... 8