ADC / Mid / Top LFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClaudiĆ²

01-10-2013

Availability: Monday thru Friday after 6:00 pm CST and my weekends are free.

IGN: Claudiņ (alt+0242)

Elo s2: I got to 1428 with a 5v5 team of friends then they broke up.

Elo s3: at the moment my highest rating in the season is 1496 on a 3v3 team and on a 5v5 team I'm 1320. Solo Q I'm 1281.

ADC top champs = Graves, Corki, Cait, Sivir, MF, and Ezreal

Mid top champs = Ahri, Anivia, Swain, Ryze, Talon, Evelynn, Lux, Morgana, and Kassadin

Top best champs = Jarvan, Cho'gath, Teemo, Xin Zhao, Volibear, Malphite, Shen, and Jax... (I'm practicing Riven and Irelia).

Communication: I have all the programs downloaded that people most commonly use.

I'm looking for a team that is actively playing ranked games. I'm not looking for a community, just a team of guys looking for 1 more to fill their spot so we can play games and win. I have a good attitude and I love to joke around. I've been playing LoL since s1 so I know most everything there is to know about the game already.

If I had to rate my ability at each position I would say ADC is my best, then mid, and then top. I am good at each position but this is just what I personally see myself best at. I would still like to be considered at the other positions too if the team is in need of those for I am still good at those positions. Lolking doesn't reflect my skill or style of play at all, turns out if you get trolls in your placement elo games you get crapped on. Trolls will always exist just have to live with it I guess, that's life.

Thank you for everyone that takes the time to read this and considers me as a viable role on your team.

**EDIT** just so no one is confused that 5v5 team I have a 1320 elo on is dead...

ClaudiĆ²

01-10-2013

bump

ClaudiĆ²

01-10-2013

bump

Revengeo

01-10-2013

We could use a top on my team we are all 1300+

ClaudiĆ²

01-11-2013

bump

ClaudiĆ²

01-11-2013

bump

ClaudiĆ²

01-11-2013

bump

ClaudiĆ²

01-16-2013

BUMP still looking

ClaudiĆ²

01-16-2013

bump

ClaudiĆ²

01-16-2013

bump