Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New Malady

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sfyri Ithikos

10-19-2010

Personally, i'm curious on how this would work on Jax as his empower got a buff. Jump in, strike, strike, strike, strike, empower.

24 magic pen on any physical attacking champ with magic abilities is going to be deadly.

SgtSmoke21

10-19-2010

Quote:
Da Orkz:
Kog'Maw is going to be even more deadly with new Malady, after Bloodrazor and Frozen Mallet. Not even MR stacking can save you now!

+1.
Bloodrazor + new malady = scary

GPEternity

10-19-2010

Malady Kogmaw would like to have a word with you.

Kayle would be interesting with Malady, less damage for sure but the higher attack speed could synergize well with a magic heavy team. It seems to fit support kayle more than straight carry kayle though.

Mixed feelings about getting it on Jax, the asp is incredible but with only 25 AP it won't give as much raw HP or power as a rageblade, which Jax sorta needs.

Crostol

10-19-2010

it should be great in AP kennen

steadypals

10-19-2010

how would this item work on twitch? would his ult apply it? and if so, each stack of mr, would help his expunge :P oh and what is this dmg on hit ? is it sort of like wits end applying additional 20dmg per hit?

blazein1

10-19-2010

Quote:
knugprawn:
you guys are forgetting hybrid kog.

=D i remeber i did hybrid kog back when he was bugged i had about 2.1-2.4 attack speed bloodrazor+ bab i was doing 13%-14% of there hp in magic damage per hit

Moxius

10-19-2010

Kennen
is
guna
be
so
RAPE!!! :3

Sheetsy

10-19-2010

What about using it with Cho'gath in conjunction with spell vamp, now that his spikes can use spell vamp?