The New Malady

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Markoth

10-19-2010

I play Kayle a good deal of the time and I cant help but noticing that the new malady looks like it will be amazing on her.Its cheap and has all the stats she needs. My question is; will it be better than Guinsoo's Rageblade as a first item? As I previously said it's cheaper and has the attack speed built in without the stacks. It doesnt have the damage straight out but it adds 20 magic damage per hit as well as reduces MR. I just have to decide which is more beneficial to get first. Should I go: Dorans Ring, Malady, Rageblade or should I go Ring, Rageblade, Malady.

QNecron

10-19-2010

Going to be interesting to see Kayles with Malady, Guinsoo and Nashors. That damage output should be roflstomp in most cases.

quasistellar

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNecron View Post
Going to be interesting to see Kayles with Malady, Guinsoo and Nashors. That damage output should be roflstomp in most cases.
That same build might also be beastly on Ez. Hmmm. . .

Prisonal

10-19-2010

I'm more interested to see how malady works with hybrid akali now. Guinsoos/Rylai's/Malady doesn't seem to be a bad starter for her.

QNecron

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasistellar View Post
That same build might also be beastly on Ez. Hmmm. . .
Hybrid Ez ftw? Idk as I don't play him/her but with the recent AP ratio buffs it might work.

Ulasht

10-19-2010

Malady changes hurt my brain. I simply can't think of it as viable, it's spent so much time being, y'know, not.

Shehriazad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Well Ez's AP ratios where raised a tiny bit again wherent they? Welcome back AP Ez's with Malady O_o

marwels23

10-19-2010

Would the new Malady work on Jax? (Never played Jax, but has full intentions to do so later tonight)

knugprawn

10-19-2010

you guys are forgetting hybrid kog.

Da Orkz

10-19-2010

Kog'Maw is going to be even more deadly with new Malady, after Bloodrazor and Frozen Mallet. Not even MR stacking can save you now!