Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can anyone help me out?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

insert any name

01-10-2013

Currently, I found myself getting out of a much worse place of skill if you want to call it (I know people don't like the term ELO hell), from about 600 ELO to about 1000 . If you don't think that ELO hell exists, then ignore that title for it. The teams I have been getting aren't really close to my skill level, especially when they verbally abuse people, threaten to AFK, actually do AFK, or simply don't listen. I find myself more professional and able to make higher-knowledged plays.

I plunged another 200 ELO this past week since I started doing solo queues. It was really easy when my friend and I could carry the team so we got about 400 ELO in a week. He left now and sadly, if I don't get another duo partner or team, I'm not getting any rewards this season.

I decided to start using the forums now. If anyone has some advice, please feel free to post here. I would really like a team to get a banner or to maybe duo with. Not sure what to do. I think I'm pretty good though because I have almost about a 2.3 ranked KDA. Then again, maybe I'm a noob. Hope to hear from all of you!

Thanks!