Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

panth will be lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tist

10-19-2010

Lvl 1 panth ad runes with red pot lvl 1 loll. Wurd ur hp go wtf?

Mogunz

10-19-2010

ok

Arkaether

10-19-2010

so.....?

Sarpeadon

10-19-2010

Pantheon has always been like that when runed properly - AD or ArPen.

Harris Hoffman

10-19-2010

What's more important here is that the long awaited pantheon de-nerfing is no where to be seen.

JoeWilde

10-19-2010

Armour pen would be more useful than AD in the long run though.

Lucky Pierre

10-19-2010

They de-nerfed last whisper and significantly buffed attack runes. There is a strong possibility that pantheon is about to show up and start destroying everyone early game, and then have the 40% passive armor pen to snowball into an absolute monstrosity late. Then again I haven't seen yet so I will not claim the sky is falling yet.

Proelium

10-19-2010

Quote:
harris5:
What's more important here is that the long awaited pantheon de-nerfing is no where to be seen.

I trust that it's on it's way... and i can hardly contain my excitement.

Quote:
Lucky Pierre:
They de-nerfed last whisper and significantly buffed attack runes. There is a strong possibility that pantheon is about to show up and start destroying everyone early game, and then have the 40% passive armor pen to snowball into an absolute monstrosity late. Then again I haven't seen yet so I will not claim the sky is falling yet.

LOL @ sky is falling - Pantheon... bravo pun.

tist

10-19-2010

Quote:
Lucky Pierre:

He has in the past too. I don't think people realise how uba rape itl be lol.

Proelium

10-19-2010

bump set spike