Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Skin Super Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

enbr

01-10-2013

In Riot's defense of putting two 1350 champions on sale, at least their skins are also on sale.

DioZzZ

01-10-2013

sale wHere?

Ngai Tahu

01-10-2013

I'm going to buy..... hmm..

I have 3600RP, sooo.. Robo Mumu, Heartseeker Vayne, Jade Dragon Wukong, Blackthorn Morgana, Tyrant Swain and Swain should leave me with 285 RP.

GG RP!

Red Comrade

01-10-2013

Riot! Where's mah Soul Reaver Draven? :C

TiBe

01-10-2013

OMG Riot why do you this to my wallet? Why!!?

Mysnomer

01-10-2013

Quote:
NeeksNaman:
*snip*

Neeks, are the non-holiday skins on sale here special in some way? I'm mostly wondering about Tyrant Swain. I really want to pick it up, but I'm pretty sure it's unlikely the that the holiday themed skins will go on sale again without another special occasion, so I'd like to get them first. Is there anything keeping BT Morg, Tyrant Swain, and Bunny Riven from appearing in a regular sale in the future?

TiBe

01-10-2013

Quote:
Mysnomer:
Neeks, are the non-holiday skins on sale here special in some way? I'm mostly wondering about Tyrant Swain. I really want to pick it up, but I'm pretty sure it's unlikely the that the holiday themed skins will go on sale again without another special occasion, so I'd like to get them first. Is there anything keeping BT Morg, Tyrant Swain, and Bunny Riven from appearing in a regular sale in the future?

No, just Sona, Wukong and talon are special

Wraxu

01-10-2013

God damn, i just bought battlebunny riven 2 weeks ago. FML.

DarkXanadu

01-10-2013

Quote:
xploi7:
God damn, i just bought battlebunny riven 2 weeks ago. FML.

Can't you get refunded for half of the RP that you spent? (Seeing as your still in the 2 week rule?)

Crazy Ziggs

01-10-2013

I have 10/12 skins......
so can riot give me a refund?

maybe.....
plz......