Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Skin Super Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BluuPanda

01-10-2013

I thought there was gonna be a "Super Champion Sale" also

chezwickcheese

01-10-2013

Damn I really wanted Ruthless Pantheon! Need more budgie smugglers! No one but Aussies are going to get that

SpamHamParty

01-10-2013

Mother of All Beautiful Sales!!!

iTankForLols

01-10-2013

riot, you i know i love you. But can u stop putting skins that i buy the week before and dont give me the discount T_T.

League of Waifu

01-10-2013

when this sale comes out, I don't think i'm holding onto my 1400rp for long ._.

Zylph

01-10-2013

Quote:
Damien Isakura:
when this sale comes out, I don't think i'm holding onto my 1400rp for long ._.

neither me on my 7.2k rp

Sweetlicious

01-10-2013

Will this be available at 12am pst?

Ngai Tahu

01-10-2013

Your tears are delicious.

Quote:
ImCut:
This is ****ing atrocious. I bought most of those skins recently for full price. Those skins, while amazing, should say their full price as I was proud to own these skins for my favorite champions but now everyone will have them and they will be meaning-less. I bought the Lee Sin one last week. I am mad.

DjZeroGX

01-10-2013

Refund

Odegrar

01-10-2013

Yay for Sad Robot Amumu, but I was really looking forward to seeing Infernal Alistar on sale

EDIT: TO THOSE CRYING ABOUT BUYING SKINS EARLIER THIS WEEK.

Don't you read the "Skin Sales" thread? The original thread about this sale? It was clearly stated that they would include skins that hadnt been on sale before and that there would be 3 champions on sale.

I bought RP and only spent some in a limited skin (Slay Belle Kat) and saved the rest for this sale. I wanted to check which skins/champions would be selected. Now I'm getting the ones I like and saving some more RP for Iron Solari Leona or Infernal Alistar. If you wanted a skin so badly as to pay it full price then don't complain when it goes on sale.