Need feedback.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSimplyDiva

01-10-2013

Alright, so here it is.

I was in a ranked solo Q and then everyone was happy I gave up the role I wanted to go support, mid and top had their ways and adc and jungler didn't mind going their role. We get first blood and 7 kills after that without any deaths.

The jungler takes the second blue. The mid laner ask if he could have the third one he said no problem. The adc and I go for the enemy blue and take it. The mid laner curse at us for not giving it to him :/ So the jungler reassure him that he will be getting the next blue. The mid laner mutes the adc and the curse a little bit more and top laner starts loosing his cool.

Third blue spawns and jungler pings the mi laner to go get it. By accident, the jungler's masteries that hits 6 true damage back to a neutral monster procs and takes it.

From that point, the mid laner curses at everone. [U]I loose my cool...[U] I start telling him in a proper way that it was an accident and that he didnt mean to steal it. Thats when he started flamming me. From that point on, he sat at fountain and kept telling the enemy where we were (I.e; Morgana is at your wolves, go kill her!)

After a few 10 minutes, he starts moving again. He went to get blue buff and then gave it to the enemy team... Along with 6 other free deaths.

What and how are you supposed to react to that? And how exacly trolls like this allow us to climb up in elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSimplyDiva

01-10-2013

Please help D: