@WookieeCookie, could you please tell me what made me get banned? I want to improve

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadHouse

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Łr,

I understand you feel like you've been working on your behavior, and while I think that's commendable, based off your latest reform card you're just not there yet.

A lot of your reports stem from various forms of Verbal Abuse, you can see some insights into that behavior in your reform card, such as when you tell a person to "die in pakistan".

Based off the reports I've read which were not in the card, it looks like you kind of lucked out, because at some times you seem to lose your cool and explode on people, especially if they don't play very well.

Some other trends I've seen is being extremely uncooperative in Champion Select. To the point where if your team already has the role you wanted to play, you're more than happy to threaten them of your feeding potential if they don't give in to your demands.

If you're seeking genuine advice it comes down to two points:

1) Be more cooperative with your team. If you join a game keep in mind that the variables may not always be in your favor. Threatening others to get what you want, or lashing out at them when they ignore your wishes is not helping your situations.

2) More importantly, if you really want to avoid further suspensions, stop chatting. I'll believe you when you said you didn't mean to tell that person to die in Pakistan. But the fact remains that you did say it, in addition to the other forms of verbal abuse you've gotten in trouble for. Your typing is getting you in trouble. So stop.

It's a common misconception that players will get banned for "no communication". However, this is not true. If you join a game, and use minimal forms of communication like MIAs, Jungle Timers, and Pings, you will not get dinged for "no communication". Teammates just want to see that you can respond and you're not a bot. Show a basic level of team work and an ability to cooperate and they will not be bothered.

The cool thing about this strategy is that if you're not always able to control yourself when you get angry, then you don't have to worry because... you're not typing! Your words can't be used against you later in the Tribunal.

Sometimes we all feel the urge to let out our frustrations. If you need to let off some steam, say it out loud. No one in your game can hear them, which is good. Because you don't want your enemies to know how demoralized you are (it helps them!), and you don't want your allies to get discouraged (this hurts you!).

I would also encourage you when your account is unbanned, to take it easy in high stress situations. Avoid ranked play for the time being. Join some Dominion games, learn a new champ or two in Co-Op Vs. AI, or just do some normals. Play some matches where the stakes are not so high so you can practice your new minimal typing style. Then you'll be better prepared if you decide to hop into some ranked matches, and you'll be use to restricting your chat.

Because right now, restricting the toxic words you say is your best bet to avoiding future Tribunal Suspensions.
If he "stops chatting" you will be saying he refused to communicate with his team and that's why he is banned. Btw Care to post the actual data on the average player gets reports less then 1% of his games? Didn't think so sh|t stain keep making up lies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KamikazeArchon

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHouse View Post
If he "stops chatting" you will be saying he refused to communicate with his team and that's why he is banned.
When was the last time you saw a Tribunal case, in these forums or elsewhere, where someone said nothing and was banned for failure to communicate? It's extraordinarily rare.
Quote:
Btw Care to post the actual data on the average player gets reports less then 1% of his games? Didn't think so sh|t stain keep making up lies.
...if you think he's lying, you'll think he's lying no matter what data he posts, because you could always just say "you made those numbers up!" no matter what.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadHouse

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeArchon View Post
When was the last time you saw a Tribunal case, in these forums or elsewhere, where someone said nothing and was banned for failure to communicate? It's extraordinarily rare. ...if you think he's lying, you'll think he's lying no matter what data he posts, because you could always just say "you made those numbers up!" no matter what.
If they were tracking the numbers that means they have easy access to it so if he posts a screen shot of this data in a pretty timely manner he wouldn't have time to "fake it" if he doesnt then we all know it's just made up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

?r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Łr,

I understand you feel like you've been working on your behavior, and while I think that's commendable, based off your latest reform card you're just not there yet.

A lot of your reports stem from various forms of Verbal Abuse, you can see some insights into that behavior in your reform card, such as when you tell a person to "die in pakistan".

Based off the reports I've read which were not in the card, it looks like you kind of lucked out, because at some times you seem to lose your cool and explode on people, especially if they don't play very well.

Some other trends I've seen is being extremely uncooperative in Champion Select. To the point where if your team already has the role you wanted to play, you're more than happy to threaten them of your feeding potential if they don't give in to your demands.

If you're seeking genuine advice it comes down to two points:

1) Be more cooperative with your team. If you join a game keep in mind that the variables may not always be in your favor. Threatening others to get what you want, or lashing out at them when they ignore your wishes is not helping your situations.

2) More importantly, if you really want to avoid further suspensions, stop chatting. I'll believe you when you said you didn't mean to tell that person to die in Pakistan. But the fact remains that you did say it, in addition to the other forms of verbal abuse you've gotten in trouble for. Your typing is getting you in trouble. So stop.

It's a common misconception that players will get banned for "no communication". However, this is not true. If you join a game, and use minimal forms of communication like MIAs, Jungle Timers, and Pings, you will not get dinged for "no communication". Teammates just want to see that you can respond and you're not a bot. Show a basic level of team work and an ability to cooperate and they will not be bothered.

The cool thing about this strategy is that if you're not always able to control yourself when you get angry, then you don't have to worry because... you're not typing! Your words can't be used against you later in the Tribunal.

Sometimes we all feel the urge to let out our frustrations. If you need to let off some steam, say it out loud. No one in your game can hear them, which is good. Because you don't want your enemies to know how demoralized you are (it helps them!), and you don't want your allies to get discouraged (this hurts you!).

I would also encourage you when your account is unbanned, to take it easy in high stress situations. Avoid ranked play for the time being. Join some Dominion games, learn a new champ or two in Co-Op Vs. AI, or just do some normals. Play some matches where the stakes are not so high so you can practice your new minimal typing style. Then you'll be better prepared if you decide to hop into some ranked matches, and you'll be use to restricting your chat.

Because right now, restricting the toxic words you say is your best bet to avoiding future Tribunal Suspensions.

Thank you really much, This really helped me !

I won't let you guys down anymore !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpshot

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Łr,

I understand you feel like you've been working on your behavior, and while I think that's commendable, based off your latest reform card you're just not there yet.

A lot of your reports stem from various forms of Verbal Abuse, you can see some insights into that behavior in your reform card, such as when you tell a person to "die in pakistan".

Based off the reports I've read which were not in the card, it looks like you kind of lucked out, because at some times you seem to lose your cool and explode on people, especially if they don't play very well.

Some other trends I've seen is being extremely uncooperative in Champion Select. To the point where if your team already has the role you wanted to play, you're more than happy to threaten them of your feeding potential if they don't give in to your demands.

If you're seeking genuine advice it comes down to two points:

1) Be more cooperative with your team. If you join a game keep in mind that the variables may not always be in your favor. Threatening others to get what you want, or lashing out at them when they ignore your wishes is not helping your situations.

2) More importantly, if you really want to avoid further suspensions, stop chatting. I'll believe you when you said you didn't mean to tell that person to die in Pakistan. But the fact remains that you did say it, in addition to the other forms of verbal abuse you've gotten in trouble for. Your typing is getting you in trouble. So stop.

It's a common misconception that players will get banned for "no communication". However, this is not true. If you join a game, and use minimal forms of communication like MIAs, Jungle Timers, and Pings, you will not get dinged for "no communication". Teammates just want to see that you can respond and you're not a bot. Show a basic level of team work and an ability to cooperate and they will not be bothered.

The cool thing about this strategy is that if you're not always able to control yourself when you get angry, then you don't have to worry because... you're not typing! Your words can't be used against you later in the Tribunal.

Sometimes we all feel the urge to let out our frustrations. If you need to let off some steam, say it out loud. No one in your game can hear them, which is good. Because you don't want your enemies to know how demoralized you are (it helps them!), and you don't want your allies to get discouraged (this hurts you!).

I would also encourage you when your account is unbanned, to take it easy in high stress situations. Avoid ranked play for the time being. Join some Dominion games, learn a new champ or two in Co-Op Vs. AI, or just do some normals. Play some matches where the stakes are not so high so you can practice your new minimal typing style. Then you'll be better prepared if you decide to hop into some ranked matches, and you'll be use to restricting your chat.

Because right now, restricting the toxic words you say is your best bet to avoiding future Tribunal Suspensions.

Lol thin skinned red ftl, grow some balls wookie.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

?r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-13-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6019047/#nogo

^- This one is funny though Wookie :P