@WookieeCookie, could you please tell me what made me get banned? I want to improve

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theurbanraptor

Senior Member

01-10-2013

well...if you dont want an honest opinion about your behavior then you shouldn't post in here.
If you don't want to take advice on how to change your attitude and prevent bans, then enjoy your eventual permaban.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

?r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theurbanraptor View Post
well...if you dont want an honest opinion about your behavior then you shouldn't post in here.
If you don't want to take advice on how to change your attitude and prevent bans, then enjoy your eventual permaban.
Ok.. mr/miss. Have I even asked for your opinion in the first place ?
Secondly, have you even read my reply to your posts?
Third, You're that kind of person that is pushing random stuff into people their threads which are completely off-topic, only to set up some battles I guess.

I'm done talking to you mate !

Have a nice day


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?rš View Post
Ok.. mr/miss. Have I even asked for your opinion in the first place ?
I really don't kn- - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?rš View Post
...Could you please check my last case/last month and tell me what habit of me is founded offensive/bannable? It's time to avoid my negative attitude.
edit- sorry, forgot to add.. that honestly.. why would you post in a Forum ( a.k.a. not going directly to ask WookieC via pm or support ticket ) if you are going to downvote everyone and just ignore everything people is saying ? If you are trying to reform your behavior, you are starting with the wrong foot :v


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Posting any type of comment, which can be misconstrued as a racial slur, is easy punish grounds. It doesn't matter what context they are used.

5. Offensive Language - This violation is the result of the violator using offensive words and/or making lewd (often overly sexual and/or violent) comments. Offensive words are typically words that dehumanize/insult people based on race, ethnicity, gender, ***, skin color, religion, or sexual preference. Even if the offensive words are not used in the context of insulting people, they are not welcome in the game because they can offend people regardless of context. The language filter's existence is no excuse for the use of hate language. This violation is a violation of its own apart from verbal abuse because of the offensive nature of certain words and comments even when they are not used to directly insult a person.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theurbanraptor

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Glad some others chimed in, i was feeling alone


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePushySwagg

Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Game 1:
fagz
Not cool.

Game 2:
****
you cussed

Game 3:
Master Yi [00:12:57] k **** it
cussed again

Game 4:
Talon [00:13:13] HOly ****
Cussing

Talon [00:18:33] to bad we have the most worthless adc
insulting your teammate

Game5:
Master Yi [All] [00:07:55] Muther ****ing level up
cussing again.

You obviously aren't trying hard enough to correct your negative and profane behavior. Work harder at it because eventually it will lead to a permaban.
You cannot be reported for cussing. Try again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theurbanraptor

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePushySwagg View Post
You cannot be reported for cussing. Try again.
Players shouldnt need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoinTBlanK86

Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
Post the reform card
Haha, this guy makes a thread to try and improve his behavior, his post gets downvoted, and the first person to reply afterwards is Kirska....Some 'community' this is here. Ever so willing to help players improve. I don't want to jack your thread so I will leave it at that and end it there. Anything Kirska responds with is of no importance so I need not respond. I'll be dealing with him in another manner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoinTBlanK86

Member

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by theurbanraptor View Post
now with what i just wrote, how are you confused? Are you unsure about using the word F A G Z? How about cursing? What about insulting your teammates? Seems pretty self explanatory that you shouldn't act like that in game.
Is it not obvious he is asking you all to HELP him improve, not berate the **** out of him? If that's what he needs to improve on, then tell him that's what it is without all of the negativeness and insulting language. You tell him not to insult his teammates, yet you are being very insulting to him right now when he is asking for help.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

01-10-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Łr,

I understand you feel like you've been working on your behavior, and while I think that's commendable, based off your latest reform card you're just not there yet.

A lot of your reports stem from various forms of Verbal Abuse, you can see some insights into that behavior in your reform card, such as when you tell a person to "die in pakistan".

Based off the reports I've read which were not in the card, it looks like you kind of lucked out, because at some times you seem to lose your cool and explode on people, especially if they don't play very well.

Some other trends I've seen is being extremely uncooperative in Champion Select. To the point where if your team already has the role you wanted to play, you're more than happy to threaten them of your feeding potential if they don't give in to your demands.

If you're seeking genuine advice it comes down to two points:

1) Be more cooperative with your team. If you join a game keep in mind that the variables may not always be in your favor. Threatening others to get what you want, or lashing out at them when they ignore your wishes is not helping your situations.

2) More importantly, if you really want to avoid further suspensions, stop chatting. I'll believe you when you said you didn't mean to tell that person to die in Pakistan. But the fact remains that you did say it, in addition to the other forms of verbal abuse you've gotten in trouble for. Your typing is getting you in trouble. So stop.

It's a common misconception that players will get banned for "no communication". However, this is not true. If you join a game, and use minimal forms of communication like MIAs, Jungle Timers, and Pings, you will not get dinged for "no communication". Teammates just want to see that you can respond and you're not a bot. Show a basic level of team work and an ability to cooperate and they will not be bothered.

The cool thing about this strategy is that if you're not always able to control yourself when you get angry, then you don't have to worry because... you're not typing! Your words can't be used against you later in the Tribunal.

Sometimes we all feel the urge to let out our frustrations. If you need to let off some steam, say it out loud. No one in your game can hear them, which is good. Because you don't want your enemies to know how demoralized you are (it helps them!), and you don't want your allies to get discouraged (this hurts you!).

I would also encourage you when your account is unbanned, to take it easy in high stress situations. Avoid ranked play for the time being. Join some Dominion games, learn a new champ or two in Co-Op Vs. AI, or just do some normals. Play some matches where the stakes are not so high so you can practice your new minimal typing style. Then you'll be better prepared if you decide to hop into some ranked matches, and you'll be use to restricting your chat.

Because right now, restricting the toxic words you say is your best bet to avoiding future Tribunal Suspensions.