Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

S3 Jungle Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tre3maN

01-10-2013

Hey,
Ive been playing shaco lately jungle season 3 and i found a pretty sick build that has been working wonders for me, still working on it check it out and feedback greatly appreciated

http://shaco-s3.blogspot.ca/

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pikeness

01-10-2013

I love Shiv/Hydra combo. I also choose ignite+smite. I only get Q at level two if I see that I can grab a gank that early, otherwise I go E then grab my blue and grab Q then go gank. Exhaust is nice, but your E has a slow already so I find it not as useful especially when Ignite nearly always yields me the kill.

Boots are very dependent on the game. Most of the time I just grab Greaves. The rest of my build usually is Wriggles/Shiv/Hydra/Warmogs/GA/Greaves. I find it does some serious damage and really gives you that needed survive-ability especially in late-game.

Zephyr is also I really nice item choice on shaco.

But seriously, Hydra is insane on him and really gives his jungle clear time a major ramp.