no sound

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jalapenoshark

01-10-2013

i dont know what caused it i didnt touch my audio settings til this happened but my league randomly one day had no sound. i dont hear my abilities, speech lines or anything else on league. everything else plays sound fine except league. anyone know what caused it or how to fix it? after it happened i already checked my sound settings in game and from the launcher and i have them both at default.

Knockes

01-10-2013

Do you still have sound in the client, or is it just in-game?

jalapenoshark

01-10-2013

nope. its existent in game and in client but so faint you have to have your ear right next to the speaker to hear anything.no exageration. you literally have to have the volume all the way up and your ear on them speakers to hear anything.

1wPRjwOmBVA2k5jJ

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapenoshark View Post
nope. its existent in game and in client but so faint you have to have your ear right next to the speaker to hear anything.no exageration. you literally have to have the volume all the way up and your ear on them speakers to hear anything.
I've been having the exact same problem. Do you run Mumble or any other programs in the background when you're playing?

CHEECHYCHONG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-10-2013

you need the latest sound drivers. also run windows update.