So, Trynd?

He's' not played and we like that. Leave him in his niche, never to be viable again. 11 29.73%
Buff some of his numbers, maybe reverse his ancient post-rework nerfs 12 32.43%
Add some mechanic somewhere so he's not so easily shut down in teamfights. 14 37.84%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] Should (champ)Tryndamere remain unviable or should he be buffed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auspexa

01-10-2013

tryndamere isn't even bad

Jonez v

01-10-2013

Melee adc's will never be viable.

alpha quail

01-10-2013

Voted the mid option for personal reasons.

He's strong in the jungle but early game his damage is extremely mediocre. Zeal+BF sword and you're critting for like what, 180 damage? Everyone around you is slugging 2x as much as you with abilities and a lot of times not even worrying about gap closing/retal due to having CC as well.

Now I personally think tryn is a perfectly viable jungle atm and I play him pretty frequently, however he's just so terrible to play in lane. He's literally fodder until he pieces together his IE, after which his power keeps spiking like a runaway train. Seriously before you get that IE if the other laner has ninja tabi's (hint hint you're tryn, they're going to have tabi's) your auto's will barely crit for over 100 damage.

Also his jungle clears are annoying because they basically come down to "do I crit while at low rage and get a super easy clear or do I not crit till 90% and lose all my potions" only to be followed by "c'mon madreds!".

He's fun and I love to play him, but his early game is terrible. Squishy and puts out mediocre damage. He admittedly doesn't have much kiting issues in lane due to spin+chicken (he's one of the few melee laners I can easily stomp nid with due to that, teemo not so much but that's on the blind not the kiting), however when you're putting out stupidly low damage while being squishy it doesn't matter much.

IS1b7b17a2e4f03260b1f79

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha quail View Post
He's strong in the jungle but early game his damage is extremely mediocre. Zeal+BF sword and you're critting for like what, 180 damage? Everyone around you is slugging 2x as much as you with abilities and a lot of times not even worrying about gap closing/retal due to having CC as well.
His damage is mediocre because he has only one damaging ability, which is not often used to damage, just to gap close.

Quote:
Now I personally think tryn is a perfectly viable jungle atm and I play him pretty frequently, however he's just so terrible to play in lane. He's literally fodder until he pieces together his IE, after which his power keeps spiking like a runaway train. Seriously before you get that IE if the other laner has ninja tabi's (hint hint you're tryn, they're going to have tabi's) your auto's will barely crit for over 100 damage.
Yeah they'll get ninja tabi. Are tabi's OP? Or Trynd UP? They reduce basic attacks hard, and Trynd only has autoattack.

And his jungling is gimped hard, when he basically starts losing Fury after 5 seconds out of combat, and loses half of it before he reaches next camp. Ridiculous.

IS1b7b17a2e4f03260b1f79

01-17-2013

Just about every AD oriented champion outperforms Trynd for 90% of game length, and even then some cc shuts him down. I'm running Cleanse everytime, which at least allows to run away when you are Ignited.

Just realised. No other champion has to run away as often as Trynd, no matter if the player succeeded or failed, and then you can still just die while running away. Inb4 support aura Trynd...

IS1b7b17a2e4f03260b1f79

01-19-2013

Noone cares here, and noone cares on reddit too...

Luckily I discovered Fiora and man is she awesome. She also has problems because she's full melee but she is SO powerful.

RIP Trynd.

BlackAndHael

01-19-2013

Trynd is ridiculous overpowered. So dumb.

IS1b7b17a2e4f03260b1f79

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndHael View Post
Trynd is ridiculous overpowered. So dumb.

You wrote two sentences. Was it hard to check corectness?
I bet you evaluate threads with similar care.