So, Trynd?

He's' not played and we like that. Leave him in his niche, never to be viable again. 11 29.73%
Buff some of his numbers, maybe reverse his ancient post-rework nerfs 12 32.43%
Add some mechanic somewhere so he's not so easily shut down in teamfights. 14 37.84%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] Should (champ)Tryndamere remain unviable or should he be buffed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1b7b17a2e4f03260b1f79

01-10-2013

Currently older champions like Annie are going through some changes.
Also Riot claimed that they will slow down the champion release rate. They seem to have time to look at such old champs like Trynd too.

Even Trundle got some love some time ago.
Yet Trynd, an already reworked champion, stays in the abyss of low winrate and low playrate. He shares the bench with Karma and Heimerdinger and some others, yet Heimer and Karma are confirmed to be getting reworked. Is it really easier to rework a champion than to help the one who was nerfed, nerfed(...), reworked into viability, and nerfed again.
Couldn't his nerfs be reversed at least? Every single other reworked champion was being changed and changed, with the single exception of Trynd.

I searched the boards. Noone talks about trynd, noone cares. When I see him in game, it's me who plays him sometimes. Season 3 was supposed to help melee AD carries, yet they just added more active support items to stop such susceptible champions, and nerfed crit-oriented builds. I like the changes, I just don't like that in the era of big changes Tryndamere was left even farther behind.

Baconstr1pz

01-10-2013

Its sad and I hope to play a new trnyd soon

Aquelarres

01-10-2013

But... Wings of Death is always powning with Tryndamere...

Yes... on diamond elo.

LawfulEvil

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1e4f03260b1f79 View Post
nerfed(...), reworked into viability, and nerfed again.
Couldn't his nerfs be reversed at least?
Except Tryn's reworks didn't really make him viable, it just destroyed his kit synergy and made his AP build unusable in exchange for the gimmicky Fury mechanic...

RazyUltim8

01-10-2013

what kind of poll is this? champions should be balanced no matter how hated they are by the noobish playerbase.

IS1b7b17a2e4f03260b1f79

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawfulEvil View Post
Except Tryn's reworks didn't really make him viable, it just destroyed his kit synergy and made his AP build unusable in exchange for the gimmicky rage mechanic...
I agree, but I have played a few hundred Trynd games before his rework and I understand why he had to be reworked. His critical damage was insane and impossible to balance, he was either feeding or getting fed. Rework brought him closer to balance, and he was even popular for some short time.

Feast or famine was what rework was supposed to remove and it did for a time, but his feast or famine life returned. Either get so overfarmed early that enemy can't even 1v3 you, or play a balanced lane and have a hard time of playing 4,5 vs 5 because even one slow can force him to run from fight after few hits. (*insert death from ignite here*)

Wise Squirrel

01-10-2013

Tryndamere can still do well in certain conditions, he's just not good at every single match up.

For example I terrorized an AP TF mid 2 games ago.

More mechanics would help add play and counterplay though.

RazyUltim8

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Squirrel View Post
Tryndamere can still do well in certain conditions, he's just not good at every single match up.

For example I terrorized an AP TF mid 2 games ago.

More mechanics would help add play and counterplay though.
lol, must have been a very bad ap tf.

Te5ma

01-10-2013

I love Tryn. Playing him as an assassin jungler to take out carries and then gtfo is a lot of fun, but he does feel a little weak, still. I dislike that his sustain scales on AP when clearly it's underwhelming if you build it.

IS1b7b17a2e4f03260b1f79

01-10-2013

New mechanic should improve his life so he is less counterable.
During Tryndamere whole's life the saddest thing ever was when u die to ignite when you are far away and safe. When his ult ends, he should have some removal of healing reductions.

Or initial cast of his ult could remove slows that are currently on him. Slow removals are already a popular thing to add, see Eve, and Garen. Slow removals were added just to help their life. Trynd's life needs help too.