Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cabbage team comps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RTEfact

01-10-2013

TL/DR below.

Hello my name is Snow Cabbage. I don't play many normal games, and I've yet to play Ranked. I'm one of those players that plays bot games for fun with friends, and my brother. Now bots can get quite boring unless you are trying new things so with Zyra being free this week and my brother wanting to test out ADC Nami we found that these two champs have awesome lane together and great teamfights. Oh and we found out ADC Nami is a bad idea ^.~.

Here is a strange team I've come up with and would like some feedback on.

Zyra & Nami bot
or
Nami & ADC bot Zyra mid
Acceptable tops/ADC/jungle
ADC that can go mid
Cait, Trist, Ashe, Varus, Urgot, Ez, (Draven? MF? Kog? Twitch?)
Jungle
Amumu, Cho, Diana*, Fiddle, Malph, (Nunu? Fiora? J4?)
Malph, Kat, Kayle, Yi, Talon (J4? Fiora? Orianna??)

In depth
BOT
Zyra/nami early have a root and a knockup/stun that are very easy to use together to lock up an adc or support. Not a ton of damage on them early. Once they hit 6 they can combo that with their ults for even more CC.

BOT2
You could always have Zyra go mid and nami support which works just fine but you'll not have all of the early CC you would from Zyra/Nami. You would also be able to use any ADC that works well with Nami.

MID
Cait, Trist, Ashe, Varus, and Ez are all good mid adc champs.
Urgot is a special case but if you can get him to work go for it.
Draven, MF, Kog, Twitch, I've never seen any of them mid.

Jungle
Amumu and Diana are great picks that work well with the combo, Amumu ult could start the combo for the team and so could dianas E.
Cho knockup and malph knockup are great for the combo. I would suggest Cho if you are up vs a lot of casters for the silence.
Fiddlesticks has plunty of time to cast his ult and get in on the fight to CAWCAWCAWCAW.
Nunu could be another support or use his ult for more massive damage aswell but you REALLY don't need 3 supports. Fiora would be setup for her ult, same with J4 if you want his kind of help.

I've already talked about Malph, Fiora, and J4.
Kat can top vs some top champs and her ult melts the enemy team. Kayle could also be the ADC for the team if you want a different mid. AP Yi OP alpha strike. With assassins being so strong right now, Talon would be an awesome pick for this team as he could sit inside of the fight and take out anyone who could have got away (haha no one gets away...). Now if you want something really crazy Orianna top for her ult & shield, and to keep 2 supports when zyra starts to become more of an AP champ lategame and Ori becomes more of a support late.

TL/DR: Zyra/nami bot, ADC mid, Diana/amumu jungle or some others, top with AOE.

RTEfact

01-10-2013

Sorry for any spelling mistakes I didn't read over it.

RTEfact

01-11-2013

Still looking for feedback