Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ok so why was I banned..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

01-10-2013

Quote:
Dyzra:
Tell that to all the people that were banned falsely.

Very few people have been ban falsely, haven't seen many NA cases that point to this conclusion.

Quote:
Tell that to the people that were sent to the tribunal for false reports with 1 bad game in the mix.

I have never seen a case where 4 cases was false reports with 1 true report.
Quote:

Tell that to the people that were perma banned for same reasons.

Permabans are reviewed by Riot for reasons we don't know

Quote:
And a riot fanboi like you should know best best riot has stated multiple times the system is not perfect(flawed).

Okay butthurt ban guy(since you want to throw namecalling into this) name any punishment system that is perfect?. US own judical system isn't perfect, you expect a game punishment system to be?

Quote:
But keep believing that 80% of judged cases are correct and 20% are wrong roughly(taking by red posts so who knows really). Thats close to 200 misjudged cases by a judge in 1000.

So because someone misjudge does that mean the system is flawed? No.

Quote:
I am done talking to you. Do not have any more time of my life to waste debating simple logic to an idiot. Good bye.

Most of your "logic" was assumption expect for the 2nd to last part, which is base on fact from a Riot.

EDIT: What amazes me about people who have been ban, is that all of a sudden they know every thing about Tribunal. Does getting ban magically give you information that makes their assumptions feasible?

OwnageStrategys

01-10-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
Very few people have been ban falsely, haven't seen many NA cases that point to this conclusion.

I have never seen a case where 4 cases was false reports with 1 true report.

Permabans are reviewed by Riot for reasons we don't know

Okay butthurt ban guy(since you want to throw namecalling into this) name any punishment system that is perfect?. US own judical system isn't perfect, you expect a game punishment system to be?

So because someone misjudge does that mean the system is flawed? No.

Most of your "logic" was assumption expect for the 2nd to last part, which is base on fact from a Riot.

EDIT: What amazes me about people who have been ban, is that all of a sudden they know every thing about Tribunal. Does getting ban magically give you information that makes their assumptions feasible?

I don't know man to be honest I feel as if this is the definition of a falsely banned account.

Fudouri

01-10-2013

Red's have never said 80% of judged cases are correct...
Its that there is an 80% punish rate in Tribunal (may have changed since I last checked).

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
Fudouri:
Red's have never said 80% of judged cases are correct...
Its that there is an 80% punish rate in Tribunal (may have changed since I last checked).

No the average judge is around 80 to 85 percent correct on making judgements. It is not a punish rate. These are the numbers floating around atm so may or may not be true, becuase riot never releases data.

ThePushySwagg

01-11-2013

Quote:
Shiister:

Alright Shiister, i'm fed up with you going around the forum referring to people as "butthurt." I can point multiple instances where you act like a complete dick to people just asking for clarification. If you cannot handle that without calling someone butthurt then get the hell out of the forum. We are all having civil conversation and you have to ride in on your "white horse" acting like you are better than everyone else.I am actively petitioning to have you banned from the forum because you just as toxic as the people you alienate.

District1337

01-13-2013

bump for justice... riot isn't answering me.

niteserpent

01-13-2013

Holy dude... if you can get banned for merely TALKING in game like OP did... I'm never talking in game again... F that...

I had my doubts about the tribunal, but this? Utterly F rediculous

DGenerationXXX

01-13-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
I reviewed your case, it was hard to come to a decision.

Case 1: Nothing bad.

Case 2: Problem with roles? Team is upset at you for taking mid when someone else called it?

Case 3:Not much expect for what you posted above

Case 4:You was negative, but enemy reported you, so confused.

Case 5:Nothing

I would honestly need pregame and postgame chat to reach a conclusion on your cases. I would skip.

You see he does nothing wrong yet youre still searching for reasons to ban. This gets me so angry. Just ****ing pardon it and move on. Grow some balls and stand up for good players.

OwnageStrategys

01-14-2013

Bump for friend

DemonkingNWS

01-14-2013

i think they need to focus more on banning leavers