Ok so why was I banned..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konjiki ikaros

01-10-2013

srsly riot need more help in this forum , all days i see how people get banned for do nothing...im sad for that , in that case i can say "Riot suck"

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiyo chan View Post
While I kinda agree with what Dyzra said , we should also consider that punished or not, Riot STILL has the last word on this. It's not automated.. If OP didn't deserve to be banned forever, guilty or not in this specific tribunal case.. they would be able to skip this judgement due to the fact they have all the tools to see that he's innocent.. Apparently OP isn't all THAT innocent since now he's perma'd. It's not a matter of " he wouldn't have been permad by riot if this case was pardoned " .. Just because he got a "strict" judgement ( mind you, i would have punished just because this person seems annoying to deal with, thing i got told several times to stop doing, not only by Riot, but by my own people ) or even " punish" spammers , that doesn't mean OP isn't responsible for all his previous suspensions and his/her behavior..
And this is exactly what is wrong with the tribunal. "I would have punished since this guy seems annoying to deal with" is not a form of justice. Did the guy break the rules or not. You cannot ****ing have a system that passes punishment on a person because he seems annoying to deal with. The other problem is most tribunal judges have this mentality of this person entered the tribunal so he or she is toxic because Riot throws **** numbers out like, it takes many games to enter the tribunal, with to back them up. There are tons of other problems with the tribunal, but this seems to be two of the problems I will mention.

PenguinKillBear

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzra View Post
And this is exactly what is wrong with the tribunal. "I would have punished since this guy seems annoying to deal with" is not a form of justice. Did the guy break the rules or not. You cannot ****ing have a system that passes punishment on a person because he seems annoying to deal with. The other problem is most tribunal judges have this mentality of this person entered the tribunal so he or she is toxic because Riot throws **** numbers out like, it takes many games to enter the tribunal, with to back them up. There are tons of other problems with the tribunal, but this seems to be two of the problems I will mention.
to be fair, if we tribunal members went solely based off the summoners code exceedingly more people would be punished. Right now there is a ton of leniency for people who make minor infractions or who say maybe one wrong thing. If you want it to be strictly by "did they break a rule" than **** will seriously hit the fan

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
to be fair, if we tribunal members went solely based off the summoners code exceedingly more people would be punished. Right now there is a ton of leniency for people who make minor infractions or who say maybe one wrong thing. If you want it to be strictly by "did they break a rule" than **** will seriously hit the fan
Lol really. Because that is what I am seeing in these forums. 4 cases out of 5 nothing wrong, but 1 case was 1/4 bad is a ban. Yes **** has hit the fan already no other way to look at it, because you gave power to, sorry to say it, the community with vague rules that allow unjust and biased judgments to be passed.

PenguinKillBear

01-10-2013

Quote:
Lol really. Because that is what I am seeing in these forums. 4 cases out of 5 nothing wrong, but 1 case was 1/4 bad is a ban. Yes **** has hit the fan already no other way to look at it, because you gave power to, sorry to say it, the community with vague rules that allow unjust and biased judgments to be passed.
right now people are getting away with "wtf (insert champ here)" and many are getting away with very mild negativity. If you want me to post all my pardoned cases I will so you can see what people are getting away with. Its not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. You are looking at statistical outliers and assuming the whole. If people started punishing and reporting for the letter of the code it would get much much worse.

In fact, Riot has stated many times that if they were to handle the tribunal they would be far stricter than we are.

District1337

01-10-2013

Wait... You get a tribunal rating for agreeing with the majority...? Well not even that to be honest the people that don't read ( most likely a good amount of tribunal users) spam punish. (Proven by the lee sin dunk situation)I know this post is going to get down voted but its ok

I'm just truly sad I don't have my account anymore just bought RP for the first time In a while

PenguinKillBear

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by District1337 View Post
Wait... You get a tribunal rating for agreeing with the majority...? Well not even that to be honest the people that don't read ( most likely a good amount of tribunal users) spam punish. (Proven by the lee sin dunk situation)I know this post is going to get down voted but its ok

I'm just truly sad I don't have my account anymore just bought RP for the first time In a while
I get pardoned cases very frequently. About 3 out of 10. Most of which I would punish. The tribunal is more forgiving than you think.

Statistical outliers will exist in any system of this nature.

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
right now people are getting away with "wtf (insert champ here)" and many are getting away with very mild negativity. If you want me to post all my pardoned cases I will so you can see what people are getting away with. Its not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. You are looking at statistical outliers and assuming the whole. If people started punishing and reporting for the letter of the code it would get much much worse.

In fact, Riot has stated many times that if they were to handle the tribunal they would be far stricter than we are.
Lol really wtf (insert champ here) is not a form of abuse it is directed more as in inquiry as to what and why to the champion in question. Yes it has an abrreviated F word but that is up to one's own interpertation. Mild negativity can mean anything to any. To me a mild going 0/3 in first 15 minutes is a form of negativity to the team. Is it bannable for having a bad game no it is not, but it is still a negativity. The rules are too vague and judges play off this trying to get a high tribunal ranking. In today's game any action under the codes can be played and speculated as an offense and be punished. Please stop tring to defend the fail tribunal system.

OwnageStrategys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiyo chan View Post
While I kinda agree with what Dyzra said , we should also consider that punished or not, Riot STILL has the last word on this. It's not automated.. If OP didn't deserve to be banned forever, guilty or not in this specific tribunal case.. they would be able to skip this judgement due to the fact they have all the tools to see that he's innocent.. Apparently OP isn't all THAT innocent since now he's perma'd. It's not a matter of " he wouldn't have been permad by riot if this case was pardoned " .. Just because he got a "strict" judgement ( mind you, i would have punished just because this person seems annoying to deal with, thing i got told several times to stop doing, not only by Riot, but by my own people ) or even " punish" spammers , that doesn't mean OP isn't responsible for all his previous suspensions and his/her behavior..
I agree with everything you said other than the last part. The ban system takes you out of the game so you "serve your time".
In a true court of justice you wouldn't be executed for serving minor publc harassing charges/littering/ any other minor crime.

PenguinKillBear

01-10-2013

Quote:
Lol really wtf (insert champ here) is not a form of abuse it is directed more as in inquiry as to what and why to the champion in question. Yes it has an abrreviated F word but that is up to one's own interpertation. Mild negativity can mean anything to any. To me a mild going 0/3 in first 15 minutes is a form of negativity to the team. Is it bannable for having a bad game no it is not, but it is still a negativity. The rules are too vague and judges play off this trying to get a high tribunal ranking. In today's game any action under the codes can be played and speculated as an offense and be punished. Please stop tring to defend the fail tribunal system.
Having a bad game is not negativity. It is a bad game. Any comment, action, offering up for surrender is being negative about the game and could be punished if we were to go strictly by the word of the tribunal.

Stop making things up, and quoting your "study" as evidence as to why the tribunal is flawed. Learn a thing or two about statistics and you will see that the system itself is pretty straight forward and accurate.