Ok so why was I banned..?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

District1337

01-10-2013

Edit after 1 year. BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. I APOLOGIZE FOR MY IGNORANT, RUDE TITLE OF THIS THREAD. To any riot members that read this, please look at my tribunal case. It has been a year and I continue to miss this account every day. I keep reading my tribunal case and while I agree that I have been a disrespectful player. While this may be the case, and my intentions weren't the best, I just think that a permanent ban was too far. Please just give me a few minutes of your time to read my tribunal case. I just want to know that I had the chance to get my account back and knowing that an actual human read my case rather than getting an automatic reply email. Also not too long ago the tribunal was an extremely corrupt place where some people would strictly press ban/punish for free RP. Please read this and thank you for your time. (ps. I would like to say that in this past year my maturity/ban rate has gone down a ton) I am a die-hard fan of LoL and the pro-scene, and I know it might not mean much but I spent almost all of the money I made at my job to go to the season 2 championships last year. I now have a new level 30 at platinum which I am happily playing on but for some reason I miss this account so much. I have been especially wondering who's on my friends list. To have a permanent mute instead of a permanent would be the greatest thing in the entire world.

Another top edit: Riot will not reply to my emails with an explanation...I'm being dodged...

I'm going to put this to the top because its so damn frustrating every time I read it. In game two I was jokingly giving MY POSITION away. Not my teammates. I had killed an enemy near top lane and was recalling. My creeps gave me vision of the enemy khazik who was looking all over for low hp me and he jokingly said "KAT, CAREFUL" as in kat im coming for you. I knew he was too far away and figured I may as well tell him were I was recalling because who doesn't wonder where there enemies escape to and recall? Its so gosh darn frustrating reading that SOB's report comment. READ HOW MANY TIMES HE USES THE F WORD IN THE MESSAGE AND THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE GAME. AND SINCE IT WAS MOST LIKELY THE VAYNE SHE HAD AFK'D AT 11 MINUTES WHEN WE WERE DOWN AROUND 4 KILLS. so....damn....frustrating...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6116743/

Pretty much sums what i've heard about the tribunals decision to press punish 99% of the time

Am I missing something here? Did I truly deserve a perma for this?

edit: look at the game that I supposedly "instalocked after him" I was being verbally abused/sweared at the ENTIRE game and people were threatening to afk. I was just playing the game with an upset evelyn. YES I confess to instalocking mid but what happened was I picked kat, called mid, and THEN eve called mid and picked eve/locked in. I admit to not letting this devil away with it. I know it shouldn't matter but it was a normal anyway

My personal tribunal examination:
Game 1: messing around joking with my team having fun, I did say in caps how xin should be spending his early game in caps
Game 2 read the dang chat logs. literally ridiculous. This vayne/gp flame me all game and I didn't report them yet they will be able to read this knowing that evil has prevailed. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN GAME TWO AFTER I KILLED AN ENEMY AND KHAZ WAS CHASING ME

Kha'Zix [All] [00:16:17] CAREFUL
Katarina [All] [00:16:26] khaz
Katarina [All] [00:16:27] the brush
Katarina [All] [00:16:33] aw 2l ate
Kha'Zix [All] [00:16:37]
Katarina [All] [00:16:40] haha
Kha'Zix [All] [00:16:42] come back to me later
Katarina [All] [00:16:44] i recalled 1 sce
Katarina [All] [00:16:49] b4 u got there

GP replied by being a jerk and a liar saying:
Gangplank [All] [00:16:55] shes calling out team spots in all chat
Gangplank [All] [00:16:57] like cmon

Think about if it happened to you. Do you know how irritating it is to know that the trolls got away with their BS?

Game 3:
Lee Sin [All] [00:13:45] DUNKED
Lee Sin [All] [00:34:06] G
Lee Sin [All] [00:34:07] G

I said dunked after an epic kill. Then gg at the end. the decision was to punish, and was a strong majority. If that doesn't prove how FLAWED the tribunal is (not that I care honestly I just want to play again) then I don't know what is.

Game 4:
I was annoying. Period. I was straight up annoying. This is something I have learned and it embarasses me.
However, my intentions throughout the whole game were to win, up until our inhibs were down. Albeit I did take on the role of the rude team captain.

However my team didn't seem to mind. No one on my team reported me. Just an enemy reported me for saying BG, because it truly was a bad game.

Game 5: One instance of violent behavior:
ENEMY TARIC: Taric [All] [00:13:49] nice one lee
Taric [All] [00:13:54] doesn't even land a q before ult

I respond with:Lee Sin [All] [00:14:24] idk man
Lee Sin [All] [00:14:29] thats some tough talk for a ---
Why did I do this? most likely in a bad mood and out of the blue I get trash talked by an enemy. Did I report him? no.
DIFFERENT GAME: The game as Kat I was accused in all chat by my raging teammate that I was giving out teammate location in all chat. THIS IS 100% False. I had killed an enemy and was recalling in a brush. I jokingly told my enemy to go down to find me because he was looking for me but I knew it was too late. My team that game was literally ridiculous

If anything this is an eye opener of my immaturity. But a ban so long me nor my children can use it?

gnfnrf

01-10-2013

Why did you get banned...

Game 1: Not much here of concern.

Game 2: Something happened in champ select, but I can't say what. A little spam, a little hostility, an /all report request. Not great, but still not in punish territory. The "Khaz / the brush / 2late" exchange is of serious concern, since it seems you were trying to give advice to the enemy.

Game 3: Tiny log. Again, I don't like DUNKED yelling, but I wouldn't punish for it unless excessive.

Game 4: Some harassment of J4, and a little bit of spammyness... but still not punish-level.

Game 5: And ... nothing. Well.

So, all I've got is the one possible enemy team assistance, and some general low-level neg attitude. This is where a replay would help.

I'm not sure what I'd vote. But I'd say that the khazix incident is what drew punish votes, unless I missed something.

As for the weight of the punishment, that's based on the fact that this is at least your fifth punishment. Riot's theory is that if you can't figure out the rules after that long, you never will and it's time to do something else.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

I reviewed your case, it was hard to come to a decision.

Case 1: Nothing bad.

Case 2: Problem with roles? Team is upset at you for taking mid when someone else called it?

Case 3:Not much expect for what you posted above

Case 4:You was negative, but enemy reported you, so confused.

Case 5:Nothing

I would honestly need pregame and postgame chat to reach a conclusion on your cases. I would skip.

Ifridge

01-10-2013

Game 1: Nothing too bad, though you were a little condescending. Wouldn't punish on this one alone.

Game 2: There is circumstantial evidence to back up what was written in the report, you don't seem to be doing anything too bad and given that it seems to be a predatory premade still wouldn't punish.

Game 3: Nothing punishable there

Game 4: you're very bossy to your team mates, sure you never swore at them or insulted them, but god that must be annoying to deal with. Still wouldn't punish.

Game 5: Again you seem annoying to your team mates, but still wouldnt punish.

I would pardon with the understanding that youre very close to being punished and it would not surprise me if you ended back there again, though on this alone I don't think you should be punished

iceman823

01-10-2013

I dont know your previous offenses but this a harsh punishment for the everday life of LoL matchmaking. I think a better punishment instead of "PERMABANNING" is disabling their abilty to queue ranked games. Maybe no reports in a 1-3 month good behavior system before allowing access.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman823 View Post
I dont know your previous offenses but this a harsh punishment for the everday life of LoL matchmaking. I think a better punishment instead of "PERMABANNING" is disabling their abilty to queue ranked games. Maybe no reports in a 1-3 month good behavior system before allowing access.
i think the thing you fail to understand is that people who get a perma-ban have had MANY chances to reform their behavior before even ending up in the state they are in. Riot checks each and every perma-ban case to make sure that it is needed/required. They go through the ENTIRE report history before handing out any perma-ban.

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleb bartlett View Post
i think the thing you fail to understand is that people who get a perma-ban have had MANY chances to reform their behavior before even ending up in the state they are in. Riot checks each and every perma-ban case to make sure that it is needed/required. They go through the ENTIRE report history before handing out any perma-ban.
And I think you fail to understand that he or she would not have been perma banned and reviewed by riot if this case was pardoned, which it should have. You really do not understand, idiots like you just read and worship the words that reds throw in the forums with no evidence to back the data up. You also do not understand how a justice system works, because you worship a system that only allows 50% of the information needed to make a valid and precise judgment on a case(s). So please stop telling others that they fail to understand.

TenienDaithen

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzra View Post
And I think you fail to understand that he or she would not have been perma banned and reviewed by riot if this case was pardoned, which it should have. You really do not understand, idiots like you just read and worship the words that reds throw in the forums with no evidence to back the data up. You also do not understand how a justice system works, because you worship a system that only allows 50% of the information needed to make a valid and precise judgment on a case(s). So please stop telling others that they fail to understand.
Judging by this, you might not understand how a real world justice system works.

Dyzra

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenienDaithen View Post
Judging by this, you might not understand how a real world justice system works.
Yes maybe you are right. Oh wait another idiotic post with nothing important to state. BTW since criminal justice is my career guess I would know something about real world justice as you so call it, but feel free to enlighten us with your vast knowledge oh great one.

Yiyo chan

01-10-2013

While I kinda agree with what Dyzra said , we should also consider that punished or not, Riot STILL has the last word on this. It's not automated.. If OP didn't deserve to be banned forever, guilty or not in this specific tribunal case.. they would be able to skip this judgement due to the fact they have all the tools to see that he's innocent.. Apparently OP isn't all THAT innocent since now he's perma'd. It's not a matter of " he wouldn't have been permad by riot if this case was pardoned " .. Just because he got a "strict" judgement ( mind you, i would have punished just because this person seems annoying to deal with, thing i got told several times to stop doing, not only by Riot, but by my own people ) or even " punish" spammers , that doesn't mean OP isn't responsible for all his previous suspensions and his/her behavior..

12345 ... 6