Nerf Amumu ap scaling or buff Leona's ap scaling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Desired Name

01-12-2013

Amumu is in dire need of a nerf right now.

Leona is fine.

lolTlol

01-16-2013

Wow really? Cmon guys amumu got nerfed btw but listen his bandage toss is only good in the hands of a pro.... other than that its a skill shot that can be EASILLY avoided trust me i have more than a few times and ive got trolled against when i play amumu more than a few times.. and i agree with RamserX all his abilities have no effect unless he is in Close range... besides.. Hes horibble early game especially in lane and in jungle ONE invade early can throw off his game delaying his ult.. r u serious cmon so many ways to counter

with regards to his AP scale this is tru he can be pretty strong in that sense but here's the thing when he goes AP hes not really as tanky as when he is build to tank and initiate... Dont believe me? Go buy him build him AP and play ranked or draft youll get creamed by any other tank or adc (maybe not a support unless its nunu or taric lol)

People talk about his toss range, have you noticed Blitzcrank grab range... u wanna talk about scaling AP Blitz can be naturally Tanky and he has a wicked skill shot with a range that sometimes seems longer than it looks when u see the arrow. Every-time i watch or play a game with Blitz.. if he lands ONE pull that character (unless its malphite or someone tanky with shield) is automatically annexed from the Team Fight equation and early to mid game he PULLS , KNOCKS UP & ULT SILENCE that does a lot of Damage scaling with AP

Look Dont get me wrong i play all the above champs and they are all by far GREAT champs and believe me they are ALL OP when in the hands of someone who knows how to use them, Honorable when facing against a good one and Hilarious when people dont know how to play against one!!!

so many champs got banned because people just are too stubborn to learn how to counter or how to play against a few champs, i used to complain about fiddlesticks and darius and diana but now i am able to play against them and i have no issues any more...

stop being silly

zankuro14

01-16-2013

I also believe Amumu's damage out put is to high for him to be considered a tank. He out scales many brusiers who should be doing more damage than him. He reminds me of Allistare before his ap ratios were nerfed. Lots of cc and ability to control multiple champions and good damage output.

FallerenX

01-25-2013

Amumu is just broken man.

MrFisterRoboto

01-26-2013

I would love to see a .9 or 1.0 AP ration on Leona's ult. It's difficult to hit with and really feels like it should pay off more in terms of damage. Other than than, I think her only problem is her passive....but that's a whole other thread with like 1k posts.