Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Plat jungler LF team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tinkypls

01-10-2013

I'd like to find a team that actually wants to practice and grow and develop strats.

I'm not normally a picky guy, but I won't take any offers from teams with sub-gold players.

You can check my stats on whatever site you want. I'm a decent guy to play with, but I will not tolerate people who don't try.

I do attend college and have a part time job, so I'm mostly looking for a ranked 5x5 ladder team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkSpawnGamer

01-10-2013

hey my summoner is DarkSpawnSpartan i am a plat adc soon to be diamond i am starting a team up and looking for serious players who want to get better and give it their best shot to go pro. hmu on LoL by pm or u can add me on skype : DarkSpawnSpartan