Sindustries L.T.D. presents: 3v3 Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sindustry

Adjudicator

01-09-2013

My top choices for 3v3.
Please provide detailed feed back to improve this list.

Edit: I don't believe in listing every champ or throwing in a "god" or third tier as it doesn't really help you decide.
Also some champions are listed twice due to fitting the requirements of more than just "AP/AD/Jungle" and tanks will be listed under the prospective damage areas vs tank grouping since quite a few can and are played with pure damage builds.

Tier 1 = Twisted Champions These are first picks/bans. Very viable in almost any team comp.
Tier 2 = More crooked than Twisted, but they will definitely suffice. Usually picked if your main is banned or taken.
Situational = These champs usually only work well with highly skilled coordination in combination with team comp. Usually only picked for specific team comps.

AD
Tier 1: Darius, Wukong, Renekton, Jayce, Olaf
Tier 2: Yorick, Irelia, Jarvan, Shen, Tryndamere, Kha`Zix, Nidalee

AP
Tier 1: Karma, Diana, Singed, Rumble, Zyra, Cho`gath, Elise, Gragas, Katarina, Lulu
Tier 2: Nidalee, Mordekaiser, Kassadin, Ryze, Lux, Soraka, Teemo, Brand

Jungle
Tier 1: Jax, Lee-Sin, Shyvana, Riven, NuNu, Rengar, Xin,
Tier 2: Shaco, Hecarim, Nocturne, Volibear, Rammus

Hybrid
Tier 1: Jax, Kayle
Tier 2: Akali, Poppy

Situational
AP: Maoki, Anivia, Leblanc, Janna, Fiddlesticks, Malzahar, Morgana, Sion, Kassadin, Fizz, Ahri, Leona, Syndra, Galio, Swain, Amumu, Alistar, Zilean
AD: Rammus, Pantheon, Skarner, Trundle, Garen, Warwick, Gangplank, Vayne, Nasus, Urgot, Blitzcrank, Ashe, Twitch, Varus, Ezreal, Udyr
Jungle: Master Yi, Udyr, Sejuani, Nautilus,
Hybrid: Hrm…

Lhyanc

01-10-2013

Cool.

Under what situations would you pick Amumu, Alistar, Garen or Rammus?

Goggris

01-10-2013

I'd put Nocturne into Tier 1 for jungle, Skarner into Tier 2, and Amumu into Tier 1 AP. I'd also switch out Jarvan with Renekton and put Riven into Tier 1 AD.

MapNinja

01-10-2013

Lol, someone is going to have to explain AD Rammus to me.

Where You At GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

I have used Sejuani and Jarvan in the jungle, and they are quite effective.
Pantheon is also a decent AD or jungle.

I don't think Nunu is a tier 1 jungle... counterjungling is quite risky (from my experience), and he cannot survive solo. His ganks are still effective, though, and he makes an excellent late-game support.

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

01-10-2013

pretty good tier list, although honestly i am surprised not to see eve anywhere in it

Fs Son0fSilas

01-10-2013

Would you consider AD Sion to be Tier 1, 2, or situational?

Bobinatorlol

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sindustry View Post
Please provide detailed feed back to improve this list.
Ok will do. Little info on me. I have over 1.2k games(normals) played on the new TT. I do not consider my self a pro by any means but have played on 1600-1700 elo teams. So if anything I am experienced. Like with any tier list this is based on the opinion I have from the games I have played. I own and have played most champions on this map.

Quote:
AD
Tier 1: Darius, Wukong, Renekton, Jayce, Olaf, Garen, Kayle
Tier 2: Yorick, Irelia, Jarvan, Pantheon, Kha`Zix, Lee Sin, Riven
Removed Tryndamere. He is too easy to zone out and kill early on by most popular top laners. Since he requires a lot of farm and doesn't have a strong early game I would have him in your situational jungle.

Removed Nidalee. She is a passive farmer for most of the early game so if your team is set up for this then sure she is a good pick but other than that I think she is a wasted pick. I would put her in your situational AD.

Added Panth on tier 2. He does fairly well against most top laners and has nice ganking potential with ult, stun, and somewhat of an execute.

Added Garen to tier 1. He is very strong in 3s. His silence is annoying to deal with fast as a nascar and a decent execute. Has somewhat of a good sustain with his passive.

Added Kayle to tier 1. She is OP. Not sure if I need to go into further detail or not.

Added Lee Sin to tier 2. If allowed to farm or gets fed early on he is a god dam terror. When he hits lvl 2 he has a lot of all in potential for an easy first blood.

Added Riven to tier 2. A lot of the same reasons as Lee. If left alone she will snowball fast.

Removed Shen. He seems to bring utility to team fights and not a whole lot else. If a taunt is missed or juked he loses about 90% of his worth.

Quote:
AP
Tier 1: Karma, Singed, Rumble, Zyra, Cho`gath, Elise, Eve, Kayle
Tier 2: Diana, Nidalee, Mordekaiser, Kassadin, Ryze, Lux, Brand, Katarina, Lulu, Oriana, Karthus
Moved Diana to tier 2. She really strong but I just don't think she is Tier 1 strong.

Removed Gragas from both tiers. Maybe I just have not seen a good one on TT but every time I do I'm not impressed. Seen him built glass canon, ad, AP-tanky and still just very lackluster.

Removed Soraka because she is far too squishy and if the game goes to late game she will find her self just being in the support role instead of AP.

Removed Teemo because if you have a lot of experience dealing with Teemo's you should know how to play against him. You should also know how to walk around in the center jungle if you need to. But if you don't need to DON'T GO THERE.

Put Kat in tier 2 because there is too many champs out there with CC. She is still very strong, and one of my personal favorites, but just not Tier 1.

Put Lulu in tier 2 she needs big bruisers on her team to be good. She is very squishy and any assassin or bruiser with gap closer has the potential of 2-3 hitting her.

Added Oriana to tier 2. She is underrated imo. She does require a bit of farm and levels before she becomes scary but when she does she offers a lot of utility while also hitting like a truck.

Added Karthus to tier 2. He is a mid-late game champ but is great at splitting up enemies during team fights. If the game goes long enough you will probably win just because of his ult and passive.

Lux, tbh, I'm debating on removing her from tier 2. She is hit or miss but will keep her there for now.

Added Eve. Because it is Eve. If you haven't lost to an Eve yet it is probably because you have never faced one. That or they were trying to train their hamster to play her.

Added Kayle to Tier 1. Pretty much the same as why she in on the AD list. She can go AS-AP and instead of screwing up your day she will screw up all your team mates days up. Her AOE is very strong.

Quote:
Jungle
Tier 1: Jax, Lee-Sin, Shyvana, Riven, Xin, Olaf
Tier 2: Shaco, Hecarim, Nocturne, Volibear, Kayle, Amu, Mundo
Removed Nunu. He just feels too much of a utility and not much of a damage dealer. If you can land some EMPIRE ults then ya sure he is tier 1 but too much is riding on that.

Removed Rengar. Since the nerfs I haven't seen anything scary come from him.

Removed Rammus. I just don't think Rammus fits in with the TT play style.

Added Kayle to tier 2. Strong ganks. Fast clear times. And she's Kayle.

Added Amu to tier 2. Very strong if built with BFT, Rylai's , and Sunfire. Easy to jungle with and has a very strong Ult.

Added Olaf to tier 1. He is Olaf and very strong no matter where he goes.

Added Mundo to tier 2. Has a fast clear time. Great sustain and poke. Decent ganking potential if able to land axes.

Bobinatorlol

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSilas View Post
Would you consider AD Sion to be Tier 1, 2, or situational?
I will give you my answer. If you consider "for funsies" situational then I would go with that. Any ranked or organized play will shut him down completely. He can be a good pub stomper, even then though if they have a lot of CC and or burst he will be useless. Someone like Tryn would be better suited in how AD Sion plays.