11 slots available for a tight clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DalzK

11-30-2009

Just did Aniva in practice and went 16/1/9

I'll try her in Normal and if I'm half decent I might make her one of my mains

KYNB23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

thanx for the recruitments i hate feeders and greedy mofos any way

i love playing as a team to get easy victories
cant wait to see what stratedgies we will come up with i can already tell we r gonna kick ass
r we gonna play today cuz i get off work in about 1hour and 30minutes

Rectal Necrosis

11-30-2009

Just went 7-1-12 as tf, has to be my best match. I had tear, swift boots, rod, zhonya, and lich while working for ice heart. I was unstoppable XD

xXTheBuzzKillXx

11-30-2009

hey I would love to join. I have been playin this game and played a fair amount of dota. I like working as a team. How bout it mek?

Rectal Necrosis

11-30-2009

Welcome aboard

Pharium

11-30-2009

If you guys are not full yet I would like to join. I live on the west coast (PST) and have had the game a few weeks but only played it anout 6 times. I have won one game and lost 4 lol but with some real team work and advice I bet I can get a lot better!

I have Team Speak and Vent.

F3nr1s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2009

Hey, I would love to play however I am not sure about time restraints. Depending on the actual time practice (daily or weekly?) would take up, it could be doable. I have been playing for a few days now and loving the game. My fav hero by far is Ryze (can you say 3000+ burst damage?) and my best game so far was a 17-2-X with him. I am a generally consistent player that learns quickly and can cooperate with others just fine.
Anyway, Ill make an xfire account if needed but would prefer a PM here for more info and such. A tight, small group is definitely my preference for a team so, as said, I am interested.
Btw, East Coast timezone (in school 8:00-4:00 usually and available for gaming tues, wed, thurs, and sunday evenings, though also fri and sat sometimes).
EDIT: after reading the above post I decided to add in that i have vent and a semi-working mic so for actual competitive matches, its not a problem.

VeritasLove

12-01-2009

Name: Klaydavid
IGN:darkdevil666
Champion of choice:ashe taric
Experience:Since the start of closed beta
Just looking for people to play with late at night

DalzK

12-01-2009

Quote:
Just went 7-1-12 as tf, has to be my best match. I had tear, swift boots, rod, zhonya, and lich while working for ice heart. I was unstoppable XD
haha yea those games were your TF are invicible are awesome. Just gating around everywhere gold carding their asses.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

12-01-2009

already aplied for another clan but if that one isnt my style maybe ill aply here next.