Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PVP Classic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pokeMASTER420

01-09-2013

Riot should remove 3's from the game mode "classic" and create its own slot because it's not a classic any more. It relay wasn't even a "classic" when it came out because it wasn't the original Summoners Rift game.

ZenithZephyr

01-10-2013

Classic is tower defense with the goal of destroying the Nexus. Dominion is capture and hold. A new map called "Zenith's Stronghold" with a goal of defending and destroying a Nexus would be "Classic - Zenith's Stronghold." A new map called "Zenith's Stronghold" with the goal of capturing and defending points for a specific amount of time would be "Dominion - Zenith's Stronghold."

tl;dr map != gametype

pokeMASTER420

01-11-2013

Great explanation. Thank you. lol my first forum, I thought i would have more hits xd