Got My Keys Today. AMA!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvlt Kitty

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I'll just report them to RA or maintance or the head office.
Reporting your roommates sounds like it might create some problems lol. Wouldn't validate an eviction, but it would validate an awkward situation.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Totally taking that a compliment.
No take backs!

But no not that much weight.
How much do you think I weigh?
Since JtF didn't answer your question i will. I'm disregarding what you've previously said your weight is and taking a guess purely based on the picture so you get an unbiased opinion (sort of)

I would guess......80-85kg. You seem reasonably tall.

Tell me if i'm within 5%

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
Since JtF didn't answer your question i will. I'm disregarding what you've previously said your weight is and taking a guess purely based on the picture so you get an unbiased opinion (sort of)

I would guess......80-85kg. You seem reasonably tall.

Tell me if i'm within 5%
Not within 5%.
And I'm a short ass, 5'3''.

silentpartner

01-10-2013

Quote:
Not within 5%.
And I'm a short ass, 5'3''.
No way your 5"3... thats like <160cm....

Well if your 5"3 i guess i'd have to lower my guess...but previous statements made by you contradict that, i thought you were like 5"6/7 tbh.

Maya369

01-10-2013

Why do you have a bed in a room with only 3 walls...do you live in a...garage?

Mere Intricacy

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
No way your 5"3... thats like <160cm....

Well if your 5"3 i guess i'd have to lower my guess...but previous statements made by you contradict that, i thought you were like 5"6/7 tbh.
I'm like 155 cm.
Really short.
And I'm still above 90.
Not for longer though.
Now that I'm out of home.

@Maya.
It's just the room design.
My ensuite is behind the 3rd wall.
I love it.

Mista Jangles

01-10-2013

The 3 wall thing for your bed reminds me of the home I stayed in over the summer while on my internship. The bed was in the corner of the room and surrounded by 3 walls. The entire room, however, was 60'x30' and I had my own bathroom. I had more space than I knew what to do with. The only thing that I didn't have was a desk, so I would sit in front of the 50" TV on the couch and play League while watching Animal Planet or History channel.

I'm super jealous, though. I've wanted to be out of dorms and living off campus for a while. But I also live in an awesome community. So it works out.

Mere Intricacy

01-10-2013

Oh and another benefit is that Adam comes over and had showers after gym/squash!