Support fiddle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elf Elix

01-09-2013

I can't figure it out, but it comes to easily to other people. Harrass with E? Q E W? People good at it are devistating, I can't figure it out.

Tips? Guide? Anything...?

Directw

01-09-2013

Support Fid is just like normal fid, harassing with e, saving youself or your lane mate with q, attack with w, initiate the fight with r. However, your skill priority is different now, R>Q>W>E, but give e one extra point at lv8 (or lv10) to increase its effectiveness.

As for the summoner spell, I take ghost and exhaust (my two usual spell for support) instead of flash and ignite.

There is one downside for support fid; Even without ap runes and masteries, fid's R+E+Q+W combo still deal a lot damage. You will ks your lane mate early kill(s). So you want to be careful and decide if you really want to excute your full combo

Arctic Lucian

01-10-2013

I never thought about it like that, but support fiddle might work. Hed be an offensive support. Should be interesting to try.

Im sure a 2-3 second fear should secure a kill during a gank.

Minos157

01-10-2013

From a Low ELO side, Support fid is a lot like support Nid.

It is great for lane pressure and dominating a lane, unless the enemy support is good and keeps brush warded.

Late game however they just become useless, damageless meat puppets because they have no items to help damage. More so Nid than Fid because of Fids fear and silence, but I had a Fid support in a low elo match and he ulti'd my entire team and we fought inside the ulti because it wasn't a threat.

Unless of course they sacrifice support items (including lots of wards) and build as they would a mid top or jungle fid/nid, but then you lose safety from ganks.

Again these are all experience from a Low ELO perspective.