I Lolking people who want to play carries in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenshu

01-09-2013

I will probably get down votes but I dont really care. Im tired of having people who insist on playing a carry, proceed to counterpick themselves, and have a record of 3 W 13 L, terrible KDA and terrible CS with the champ they picked.

Why do people insist on playing roles/champs they are bad it? If you want practice go play normals. Ranked is for trying to win. You are not trying to do that by picking a carry that you are terrible with.

I know stats dont tell the whole story but come on people.

So now I just dodge until I get people who are smart and actually play what they are good at. Since then I have gained over 200 ELO.

Shyvana420

01-09-2013

I do to. Its usually bottom elo so i get a bit scared. Especially in my elo range

Sometimes i see they have great adc scores but they loose all their matchs...

Dont know what to do about that situation

Mcluggets

01-09-2013

So what you're trying to say is that you dodge games unless you have a team that can carry your sorry ass and then in the time you have waiting for dodge penalty you make useless threads on the forums? ok.

ReelezDahKraken

01-09-2013

It's scummy because you are assuming someone's skill level based off a few numbers next to a picture. It could have been a really bad lane, maybe the jungler fed. You'll never know.

Zoram

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcluggets View Post
So what you're trying to say is that you dodge games unless you have a team that can carry your sorry ass and then in the time you have waiting for dodge penalty you make useless threads on the forums? ok.
people like OP shove an unusually high number of bad players onto other people. It totally sucks...

gl0stick

01-09-2013

I lolking everyone but only dodge bad duo queues in ranked. It's just not worth it when you realize there is a duo that has been losing and feeding for more than 3 games in a row because more likely than not, they will flame, rage, and feed together.

Tenshu

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcluggets View Post

Hate to disappoint but I carry my team. I just wait for a team that has half a brain and wants to win. Not just play for the fun of it.

supersand IRL

01-09-2013

So does everyone else

Tenshu

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelezDahKraken View Post
It's scummy because you are assuming someone's skill level based off a few numbers next to a picture. It could have been a really bad lane, maybe the jungler fed. You'll never know.

Everyone has bad games yes. But if their stats are terrible after 10-20 games. Its not just by chance. They are just bad and should stop playing that role/champ

FeedingTroll

01-09-2013

I watched a friend beat an Ahri who had a W/L of 8-2 in ranked with Orianna. I'm pretty sure he played less than 6 Orianna games before that. W/L does not mean anything.